Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My Latest Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Latest Addiction

Maybe you were on when I was ignoring yogo, the "nine year old". I really liked the puzzle yesterday.

I am going to check in right before the flip tonight - maybe we will be in the chat together.

Comment

The yogo thing is weird. I finished earlier yesterday so I could do it with dd. I'll keep an eye out for you both. I thought yesterday's was kind of tricky.

Comment

you guys are out of control.
        get some professional he4/6
        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
        Let's go Mets!

Comment

Hello pot, meet my friend the kettle.

What can I say? I thought finishing it once would cure me. I tried to stop and fell off the wa5.

Comment

don't try to fight it...it will burn itself out.
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

Now I see why you would consider paying for Pro. My 14 day trial just expired and I lost the tile stats. Those really help. If I am not going to finish, I get some gratification from knocking off a few tiles.

Comment

Ok so we have me, "Birdeee" , HarryHood and jnr - who else is lurking on this game???

I hit NBT (no blank tiles) in about 20 minutes tonight, getting much faster now that I am learning some of the weirder words. Still mostly a scrabbler but these words will help!

Comment

I'm hlj25950.
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Hey somebody bought me pro subscription for christmas! wow!
                    And i finally made it onto the "village elders" list on the rankings page.
                    So, no, I guess this addiction does not in fact burn itself out.
                    It does go into remission for periods though.
                    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Same here. I quit for quite a while and now DD and I are playing again. I'm learning from her ability to play for a while and walk away without finishing.

Comment

I tend to play on the weekend days- I leave it up and go back and forth while I do stuff around the house.

Jenn

Comment

Just in case you thought I'd conquered this addiction, fyi - I just passed 1,000,000 points.
                          :-O
                          http://www.playbabble.com/rankings
                          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                          Let's go Mets!

Comment

That takes some addiction dedication! Congrats!
                            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I get on only occasionally and always look for you.That's so cool to have reached that high. Woohoo!! Did you ever pay the fee? I didn't and the one time I finished I didn't get the fireworks. Foo.

Comment

well this is really crazy - for christmas, welki bought me a membership! I guess that's the sign of the true addict - when the pushers start giving you freebies to keep you on the junk.
                                so I'm a lifetime "premium" member.
                                my nick is HarryHood, if you're ever on - during the schoolyear I'm pretty sporadic, but this summer I've been on almost every weekday.
                                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                                Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
                                X