Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do you all have sun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We HAD sun. Yesterday was beautiful with a high of 85. Today ... snow.

Spring Snow.jpg

Sorry for the horrible quality. I took the pic with my cell phone while walking the dogs.

Comment

Sun! Glorious sun! After weeks of rain! Hello sunshine. Yesterday was mid 80's today it's high 80's. It's with a breeze and no humidity. I'll take it for now...but it's a bit much for April. I had to turn the AC on last night. We spent yesterday outside....and we're out already today. Well, the babes and dogs are. Me...I'm lounging on the deck, with a baseball cap on, sweatpants rolled up....drinking coffee. Pretty girl. LOL!
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Hot and humid and in the 90's. and it'll be like this until September.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
          There is no sun in Northern Ireland.
          True, true... Though I remember some sunny summer days!

We will likely be in NI in July. I hope you'd be willing to meet up with DH and I!!!

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
            We HAD sun. Yesterday was beautiful with a high of 85. Today ... snow.

[ATTACH]20[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the horrible quality. I took the pic with my cell phone while walking the dogs.
            Soooo sorry!!!!!!!

Kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Tell me about it. I love snow ... but enough already.

Comment

I'm wondering if it is premature to pack up our winter clothes. . . Anyone? I'm desperate to get some things in boxes for our anticipated moves.
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

chins, lily...CHINS
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                    Pack up all by 2 or 3 outfits. That's what I did. Angora sweaters are packed, but a few cotton/wool ones are still grabbable.

Friday it was Zoolander (ridiculously good looking) here, so I sat on the deck in my illfitting bikini to telecommute. And now I have white thighs, red shins, and a white rectangle on my belly where my blackberry was sitting. Dang.

Just as I was running out of my house to do errands, one of DrK's collegues called to tell us that everyone was going to the beach. I couldn't get out of my appointment so DrK went without me. Maybe I can persuade him to take me after he gets home from this morning's rounds.

BTW, Love using "Zoolander" in this context. That's the best ever!
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
                      There is no sun in Northern Ireland.
                      Ever?

Here it rained buckets all weekend after a glorious Friday. It was so bad that DH had the afternoon off on Sunday and we dragged the kids through the local art museum. Caleb was complaining about being bored. That'll teach him!

We have a spot of sun today but more rain is in the forecast and water is flowing through our basement walls. Thankfully I don't own the house and our stuff isn't in danger of getting wet.
                      Kris

Comment

What a great tree, Lily!

Our air conditioning is broken. It has been 90 degrees INSIDE our apartment for most of the weekend. One week I complain about the cold, the next week I complain about the heat...
                        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

That's a great picture Lily, you should use it when you're trying to sale your house someday.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Lily, your house looks beautiful!
                            I want to have a pink tree someday
                            Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Working...
                            X