Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

FluShots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuckk! Feel better!

On another note, my little brother had a horrible case of the flu--it was bad enough that my mom took him in (which is a HUGE deal for my mom), they tested him, and it's H1N1...he's feeling better now, but I'm supposed to go home if 4 days!
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      Yuckk! Feel better!

On another note, my little brother had a horrible case of the flu--it was bad enough that my mom took him in (which is a HUGE deal for my mom), they tested him, and it's H1N1...he's feeling better now, but I'm supposed to go home if 4 days!
      I'm glad he's feeling better!! Poor guy!
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

We all got the FluMist at our peds office Flu Clinic this week. they haven't received the H1N1 vaccine yet.
        Needs

Comment

Can you believe I called my ped three weeks ago for the flu shot and the only appt they would give me is for............................................... ...........

December 2nd.

I seriously need to switch pediatricians.
          Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by Cumberland View Post
            Can you believe I called my ped three weeks ago for the flu shot and the only appt they would give me is for............................................... ...........

December 2nd.

I seriously need to switch pediatricians.
            That is crazy! I wonder why they didn't get any in earlier. My little one got the first part of hers back in late August, and the last part this past week.

DH should get his at work and I should get mine somewhere - I'm needle phobic and avoiding it thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmcms View Post
              That is crazy! I wonder why they didn't get any in earlier. My little one got the first part of hers back in late August, and the last part this past week.

DH should get his at work and I should get mine somewhere - I'm needle phobic and avoiding it thus far.
              I got mine yesterday at the grocery store. I'm afraid of needles too but it didn't hurt at all!
              Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Working...
              X