Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iMSN "Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color_Me_Sulky is because I'm an avid sewer. Sulky is a brand of high end threads, hence my user name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky View Post
      Color_Me_Sulky is because I'm an avid sewer. Sulky is a brand of high end threads, hence my user name.
      Aw, seriously? That's disappointing...I thought it was because *you* were sulky about residency. LOL And you are a fantastic sewer, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky View Post
        Color_Me_Sulky is because I'm an avid sewer. Sulky is a brand of high end threads, hence my user name.
        I would not have figured that one out if it weren't for my MIL's box of Sulky thread that we had.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
          have you read the book?
          my step mom sent me, selu-seeking the corn mothers wisdom.
          I had not heard of that one... I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Originally posted by BonBon View Post
            Aw, seriously? That's disappointing...I thought it was because *you* were sulky about residency. LOL And you are a fantastic sewer, btw.

LOL that's sweet and thank you. And yes, it absolutely can be seen as a pun, so you don't have to feel disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupcake View Post
              I would not have figured that one out if it weren't for my MIL's box of Sulky thread that we had.
              Which I've made VERY good use out of!

Comment

• Originally posted by civilspouse View Post
                My hubby actually came up with mine. I had found the site and kept checking it but hadn't joined. I told him I couldn't join because I didn't have a good name so he gave me a name and I no longer had an excuse. It's civil spouse because I am a civil engineer, but I although I do my best to be civil as a spouse, I have my moments.
                Wow. I would've guessed that you were in a common law marriage in Louisiana, rather than a formalized one (one occuring as a matter of civil law). But then, my accuracy on these names is shockingly poor. I thought McPants meant that he was a bad dresser and I assumed Color Me Sulky was just kind of depressed.

And, of course, I had thought that ShrinkJamie had osteoperosis or some other kind of bone deteriorating condition.

I just have no talent for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                  And, of course, I had thought that ShrinkJamie had osteoperosis or some other kind of bone deteriorating condition.
                  Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                    Wow. I would've guessed that you were in a common law marriage in Louisiana, rather than a formalized one (one occuring as a matter of civil law). But then, my accuracy on these names is shockingly poor. I thought McPants meant that he was a bad dresser and I assumed Color Me Sulky was just kind of depressed.

I just have no talent for this.
                    That made me laugh out loud! That is quite the amazing talent you have.
                    Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

• Wow! I go away for a few weeks and miss all this fun. I changed mine in the massive name changing time. I was originally my initials and realized that it was way too obvious. I have a very different name. Tenacious D worked well because Danielle is my middle name and I love the band Tenacious D! It's been really fun reading through these.
                      Danielle
                      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

• Mine is pretty self explanatory.....I love Vodka and I own a store called The Merry Martini.

Though when I first joined I didn't own the store or online site yet, it was just a dream...so I guess it was really motivation to get my butt into gear and set that into motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMartini View Post
                          Mine is pretty self explanatory.....I love Vodka and I own a store called The Merry Martini.

Though when I first joined I didn't own the store or online site yet, it was just a dream...so I guess it was really motivation to get my butt into gear and set that into motion.
                          I just checked out your website. You have a lot of cute stuff!!! With all the friends I have getting married and having babies, I'm definitely going to be going back to purchase something soon!

Comment

• Umm. My name is Michele...
                            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• I hate digging up such an old thread, but I thought I'd add my user name.

I'm born in July and a Cancer. Cancers are also known as crabs and I can be pretty crabby sometimes, hence Miss Crabette. Yeah, I was still Miss back then, but I'm not changing it.

Funny story. A spouse at my husband's school thought that was my real last name and kept referring to me as such in emails before meeting me in person.
                              Cristina
                              IM PGY-2

Comment

• Originally posted by MissCrabette View Post
                                ...Funny story. A spouse at my husband's school thought that was my real last name and kept referring to me as such in emails before meeting me in person.
                                now that's funny! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X