Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Something good today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something good today

I've been less than chipper lately, so I thought I'd start this thread to help pick me up.

Please respond by posting about something that happened or that you did that was good today.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

One of my techs was really upset this morning because before work she let her dogs out to potty and one of them didn't come back. She has a fenced yard and doesn't know how he got out (no holes - she checked - and he's too small to climb). She went home at lunch and he was waiting at her door!
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I have two: home and work--

I ate homemade chocolate chip cookies with my kids.

I shipped something to a customer who had been waiting on it and bugging me about it for ages -- feels great to have the ball in his court. (Albeit briefly...)

Comment

I repainted my laundry room all by myself, and I am finding new found confidence in my parenting.

Dh is on a 400 mile bike ride in Oregon, and doesn't get home until Sunday.
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I bathed my doggies. One very furry golden. And one very stinky yorkie
          dd#2 and I shared lunch, picnic style in my bedroom...and then took a nap
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

3.5 hour morning nap for baby!!
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

My 8th grade choirs made music today, rather than just singing notes. It was great!
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

The major league ginormous audit seems to be going well.

My husband surprised me with arranging for us to go the beach this weekend- just the three of us- and handled all arrangements AND we can bring the dogs.

Jenn

Comment

The little people have been napping for an hour & 1/2!!

I have gotten 4 loads of laundry done.

I managed to cut up, grind and bag the meat from 4 boneless legs of lamb, plus I was able to find room in the freezer to store it all!
                  Last edited by Momo; 09-17-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

The girls and I spent the afternoon exploring the foothills of the mountains along the mohawk river. A beautiful, fall NE afternoon!
                    -Ladybug

Comment

Hmmm... something good!
                      Oh I got my kids big shipment of winter clothes in from PleaseMum today. Oh my are they ever cute and they are going to do the trick for at least two winters which is awesome!

Annnnd I am enjoying a delicious pepsi right now... that's always good

Comment

I did not jump across my desk and strangle a faculty member who continually makes last minutes requests and then rolls the eyes when we cannot make the necessary accomodations. I took a deep breath - asked myself "do I want to be right or make things better" - AND I took the the high road. Miracle of miracles, he actually thanked me and admitted to being a PITA.
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Deep freezer cleaned and stocked with stuff from Schwans!

Comment

The Netflix fairy delivered a DVD that I promptly watched. National Geographic, In The Womb. http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-the-womb-2228 I've been stressed about how to really live life and care for the upcoming baby. Watching the DVD just calmed my nerves and I'm feeling at peace this afternoon.
                            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I went for a nice long walk.
                              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                              X