Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Only 71 Days to Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
    I was with DF last night in Target oogling over the Christmas section (they have a little bit out there) and he told me,

"You know, you'd really have to hold the crazy in if you had to start dating again. I don't think other guys would understand this obessesion with decorative items"

Thanks hun...
    I'd just respond with: "I'm just waiting until I'm married to really let the crazy out! *smile*"

hehe
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Dh has learned to live with my craziness and even embrace it. Anytime we go to any store (wal-mart, Target, Macy) he parks closest to the Christmas stuff. He says he doesn't have to walk as far carrying all the crap I bought from the store to the car. Ahhh LOVE!!!
      Brandi
      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        I was with DF last night in Target oogling over the Christmas section (they have a little bit out there) and he told me,

"You know, you'd really have to hold the crazy in if you had to start dating again. I don't think other guys would understand this obsession with decorative items"

Thanks hun...
        LOL! That's hysterical!! Love it!!
        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I love Christmas too! I have to say though living so far away from family makes it a lot harder, traveling is a pain. Last Christmas we spent 3 or 4 days stuck in airports trying to get home because of weather delays. I convinced dh to get a Christmas tree for our house last year, but he's already said that since we will be traveling again he doesn't want to mess with it this year I'll still have fun decorating and baking and my favorite part about Christmas is just enjoying time with our families. We have both agreed that when we have kids we will just stay at home and create our own traditions, if Grandma and Grandpa want to come and visit, great.
          Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

I'd just respond with: "I'm just waiting until I'm married to really let the crazy out! *smile*"
            Oh, that's good!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

WE are down to just 49 days left!! I am putting out the decorations on Sunday, it will keep me busy!!
              Brandi
              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

ahhh, starting to freak about all the gifts I need to get and ship to my overseas nephews before Thanksgiving... after I get that done I can relax maybe for December.

Comment

I'm still trying to hold off on buying this year's Christmas cards until closer to December. Trying is the optimum word, though, because I don't think I'll make it that long.

Comment

Well I have been doing some decorating. I got the banister done. Here are a few pics.
                    Attached Files
                    Brandi

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                      Well I have been doing some decorating. I got the banister done. Here are a few pics.
                      Your home is so pretty! I love the decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                        Your home is so pretty! I love the decorations.

Ditto - looks beautiful!
                        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Wow! Brandi, you are such an inspiration!!
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Re: Only 71 Days to Christmas.

Originally posted by bokelley
                            I didn't know you had a cavalier! Too cute!!

Lovely decorations as well.
                            Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Lovely! I have vowed to not do anything until the day after Turkey Day - but it's proving to be really hard This is the first year that we have room for a tree - but that means we need to buy one
                              Jen
                              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                                Lovely! I have vowed to not do anything until the day after Turkey Day - but it's proving to be really hard This is the first year that we have room for a tree - but that means we need to buy one
                                If you have room to store it and aren't horrified by fake trees, our $25 pre-lit K-Mart tree is going on its third year...
                                Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Working...
                                X