Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holiday Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Cards

Once again, holiday card exchange. This is the no pressure card exchange that has no deadlines and no rules. If you get them out by Easter, you're fine.

If you have a cheesy holiday letter, include it. If you send pictures of your kids- send them. If you send pictures of your dogs/cats/hamsters- send them.

PM me you address and I'll get the list compiled. Deadline (the only one!) is the 7th of December.

Jenn

Who's in charge of cookies? Can I do it? Dear gawd! Do I want to do it? Ok, I'm scared now....
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

YES, Cookies!! DH looks forward to the cookies....so much so that he asked me about it two weeks ago. Maybe he should bake the cookies this year - nah, I won't do that to ya!!
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Just curious...how long does the list usually get?
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sylvia....if you want the job, just step up. I don't think we've got anyone else started on it yet. 'Tis the season. Fa la la la la......
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
            Once again, holiday card exchange. This is the no pressure card exchange that has no deadlines and no rules. If you get them out by Easter, you're fine.

If you have a cheesy holiday letter, include it. If you send pictures of your kids- send them. If you send pictures of your dogs/cats/hamsters- send them.

PM me you address and I'll get the list compiled. Deadline (the only one!) is the 7th of December.

Jenn

How does this exchange work? This is my first Christmas here
            Living the Life of Intern Year...

Comment

You get PMed a list - maybe 15-20 names max, and send them each a card - so everyone on the list sends to everyone else on the list It's fun to see the pics/letters/etc!
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                You get PMed a list - maybe 15-20 names max, and send them each a card - so everyone on the list sends to everyone else on the list It's fun to see the pics/letters/etc!

Ooh! That sounds like fun!!!

Comment

bump

Comment

and bumped again- I'm editing the deadline- let's make it December 1 if you want to participate!

Comment

Re: Holiday Cards

That sounds great; mine are all ready to go, just waiting on the addresses.
                      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

The cards were delivered today!! Woohoo
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Brandi did you already get your addresses???

Comment

I haven't sent them out yet- the list is on the computer at home and I'm at work. I'll send it out this evening.

Jenn

Comment

Nope i just meant that the ones I ordered with our pic on them were delivered.
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X