Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holiday Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone fill me on on what I need to do to send a card to Canada?
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Go to the PO and get and international stamp. I don't know what exactly it costs but to Canada it's not much more than one of our regular postage stamps.

J.

Comment

Thanks--I've sent letters to Poland before, but I wasn't sure since Canada is...well...so close!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          Thanks--I've sent letters to Poland before, but I wasn't sure since Canada is...well...so close!
          You're cute!!! hahaha... We ARE so close, but of course everything has to be difficult to get things here

Comment

First batch went out this morning...that's what happens when you are in college and go to bed between 2-3 every night...

Comment

crud.

I just printed the names/address with the usernames. Does anyone care if their postman knows your username? It's not a problem for me to reprint.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Does anyone care if their postman knows your username?
                Nope, don't mind at all. Though my roommates will make fun of me for my "imaginary friends" again...

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  Nope, don't mind at all. Though my roommates will make fun of me for my "imaginary friends" again...
                  LOL! I try to keep my "imaginary friends" talk to a minimum when talking to family/friends.
                  Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                  "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I didn't get the list emailed to me. I'm not sure if it went to my hotmail? Hotmail deletes my messages every day so I don't use it anymore. I never figured out how to fix that problem. Do you need my yahoo email?

Kris
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I Pmed them to everyone who had PMed me that they wanted to participate. I'll add you to the list and send out you address to everyone.

Jenn

Comment

Re: Holiday Cards

I pm'd you about 10 days ago. The subject was xmas list. I think it was before Leni came. Maybe it got lost in the holiday shuffle? I should have double checked with you but I got busy with mil here.
                        Last edited by PrincessFiona; 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Re: Holiday Cards

If it's a big deal don't worry about it. You don't need to add me to everyone's lists. I will just send cards out this year.

Comment

No biggie- I'll do it from work tomorrow.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                            X