Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Shout out to Trader Joes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No other suggestions for the cranberry chevre, Peggy, sorry. The peppermint JoJos have been in for several weeks near us. I've seen them above the frozen food, with the rest of the desserty stuff. Ask a salesperson any time you have a question; every single time I'm wondering where something is, or if they're out of something, they've been very helpful.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

We've got the peppermint jojo's in the store here. I too found them on a shelf above the frozen foods area where a lot of chocolate stuff was.
      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I got the last box of Peppermint JoJos sitting out in the chocolate section yesterday. J appreciated the surprise.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I am still on the search for JoJo's. They are always sold out....
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I had the orange chicken for dinner last night with the jasmine rice and ate 4 peppermint joe-joes for breakfast

I like the sesame seed bagels. They taste almost exactly like Noah's Bagels, which I miss from my time out west. The chocolate covered pretzels are addicting!

Comment

Just got my box of jo-jo's today. Ahh, sooo minty and delicious!! I see a sugar headache and belly ache in my near future. Sooo worth it though
              Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!

I got some peppermint JoJos!!!

THEY ARE AS GOOD AS I IMAGINED!!!! I am in heaven!!
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

We're in Illinois, so I'm hitting up Trader Joes tonight--what's not to miss? (and will survive a 16 hour drive)
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Buy one of the TJs frezer/insulated bags. I love the orange chicken. Had the Curry Chicken tenders - and they were awesome too. Hmm - not everything will need to be kept frozen. My other favs are the wines, cookies, cereals.

Have fun!!
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I have never been to, or even SEEN a Trader Joes. Sounds like I'm missing something!

Comment

Lynn, it kind of reminds me of World Market if you have one of those, but smaller, and mostly food
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I love the ciilantro salad dressing. This week I warmed it up in the microwave and used it, instead of Bernaise or Hollandaise suace for Eggs Benedict
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                          X