Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

so, how's your weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakin' craziness!

Northwest Louisiana....

Really hard to believe (when looking at these pics) that summer temps are routinely over 100F.... Soooo thankful we never matched anywhere *really* cold!
    Attached Files
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• Michelle -

Great pictures!! Just a little reminder that snow can be fun!
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• Record breaking snow in Texas yesterday. Nowhere near as much as some places are getting but it was a rare opportunity for us Texans. We had a lot of fun in it and so did our dogs .
        Attached Files

Comment

• They're gorgeous! We met a GSD pup yesterday - and I've got the puppy itch now!

I can only imagine how much fun they had romping in the snow!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• GSDkeeper, I love that picture!! Your fur kids sat well for that picture. I think you have your holiday card for this year.

All is quiet after the snowpocalypse, life is returning to normal. Supposed to get more snow tomorrow night into Tuesday but no one is saying how much. As long as it is not another foot of snow, I think I will be just fine.
            Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
              GSDkeeper, I love that picture!! Your fur kids sat well for that picture. I think you have your holiday card for this year.

All is quiet after the snowpocalypse, life is returning to normal. Supposed to get more snow tomorrow night into Tuesday but no one is saying how much. As long as it is not another foot of snow, I think I will be just fine.
              Yeah I heard about that snow. They are saying its just supposed to be a flurry. I am keeping my fingers crossed that that is all it is. I am enjoying seeing the sun at the moment.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

• We got another inch or two overnight and it is still snowing. My dad just left for an out of town meeting for the next few days which means we wil be shoveling this the old fashioned way (he has an antique tractor with a plow blade). Quick poll, who is (mentally) done with winter?
                Kris

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                  We got another inch or two overnight and it is still snowing. My dad just left for an out of town meeting for the next few days which means we wil be shoveling this the old fashioned way (he has an antique tractor with a plow blade). Quick poll, who is (mentally) done with winter?
                  ME!
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                    We got another inch or two overnight and it is still snowing. My dad just left for an out of town meeting for the next few days which means we wil be shoveling this the old fashioned way (he has an antique tractor with a plow blade). Quick poll, who is (mentally) done with winter?
                    Is that even a question? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
                    -L.Jane

Comment

• ME!! Over here in the snow bank!!!

Comment

• It's warming up a bit here - upper 20's. Which means the ice dam that is building up on the south side of our roof has started melting and dripping from the inside top of the window frames. Lovely, just lovely. This summer we're having heat tape put on that part of the roof.

Comment

• Finally the sun is shinning. Even the dog is laying out.... I hope spring is here soon!!
                          Attached Files
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• It is supposed to snow here starting late this evening through all day tomorrow. I keep missing the good local weather forecast around here (done by the guy with the bowtie), but I'm hearing 6-12 inches.

The 3 feet of snow has finally melted this week (aided by all the rain yesterday) and I can see the ground for the first time in weeks. I don't want another foot of snow! I want it to be spring already!!

I wish I were on some of the tropical trips folks mentioned in the travel threads...

Comment

It is supposed to snow here starting late this evening through all day tomorrow. I keep missing the good local weather forecast around here (done by the guy with the bowtie), but I'm hearing 6-12 inches.

The 3 feet of snow has finally melted this week (aided by all the rain yesterday) and I can see the ground for the first time in weeks. I don't want another foot of snow! I want it to be spring already!!

I wish I were on some of the tropical trips folks mentioned in the travel threads...
                              Gosh I am ready for winter to be over, I cannot even imagine what all of you on the east coast have had to deal with! I keep reminding myself that it is almost March because March is when we start to get SOME spring-like weather (with a few snow showers mixed in).

Crossing my fingers that you guys don't get MORE snow - yuck!
                              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I said this same exact thing today. I see the grass!! I finally see the grass and they call for more snow. My students NEED to be in school. Its State Test time coming up and I NEED to be working with them. SPRING MUST COME SOON. All I can do is laugh. Otherwise I will cry.
                                -L.Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X