Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

so, how's your weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm beyond done with winter right now! Come on Spring!!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Yeah, I was so happy to finally have enough non-snowy parts of the sidewalks to take my daughter in her stroller (I walk her to day care and then walk to work). I got to take her all this week, but now with the snowfall projected for Philly I'm back to carrying her in my carrier. Grumble. Please be spring already.
      Attorney, mom, married to a vascular surgery fellow!

Comment

• People keep telling me March is the snowiest month here. I want them to be lying.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• IT DIDN'T SNOW! I am so thrilled. The wind is CRAZY, so if it had, it would have been a blizzard. I am not even looking at the forecast. I don't want to know. I am just choosing to believe the snow is over for the year.
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

• Weather is unpredictible. So I say as I look outside and see all of the brown-green GRASS!!! It has flurried a little bit this morning and this afternoon, but no accumulation. They've downgraded our forecast to 6 inches or less. ITA about the wind, L.Jane! It has been crazy!! DF is waiting to sign out and come home and he asked if I went out and got the mail. I told him no because I might blow away!

Just need to make it through to mid-March, then we should be free and clear of any snow until next winter! Come on spring!!
            Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

• Melting, melting! (said in wicked witch voice)

We have foiled the ice dam that was on our roof. Last week the water was dripping inside at the top of the window frame. We put ice melt snakes on the roof (nylons filled with ice melt stuff - not salt) perpendicular to the gutter. Melted right through the 8" solid ice dam and it was able to drain the water without coming back into the house. Yay! Life is good. We had to fix water damage in 3 rooms last year.

Comment

Working...
              X