Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Texas Peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries if Kenny won't sit in it.. I'll put Daegan in it. . One of my pet peeves is telling a hostess that I need a highchair and then getting to the table and it's not there. I'd rather wait in the lobby for a few minutes while you get the highchair instead of trying to hold a wiggling toddler in my lap next to a table being delivered food. Cause there is always so much room between tables! Sorry rant over.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• Only if you kidnap one of my teenagers.

My flight is booked for August 18th and I go home on the 23rd. If anyone is up for a dinner that weekend, it would be fun. I will probably bring my mom. Michele, it'll be good for you to meet her...then if you ever need childcare or help, you might feel comfortable asking her!!!

I hope someone will want to hang out over the w/e that I'm there!

Kris

And ummm...I know that I don't have to add this, but even though I've lost weight, I'm still overweight. I'm sure none of you care, but I do, so ... there you have it...
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

• Sure--whenever. I *think* I am free that whole weekend...hopefully J will be nice and busy that weekend so I can do what I want!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• I'm free.

And Marissa. You can have Daegan!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• Haha, thanks Michele.

I do think I could kidnap a teenager with the stranger with candy/shopping access/video games ploy. Or I could identify with them about how much life, parents, school, etc. sucks.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Marissa- Mags or Ella would probably like to be kidnapped. Just promise a trip to NorthPark (their fav mall) and a shopping spree through Crew Cuts & Justice.

I'm pretty sure I'm free later in the month too. Other than Nutcracker auditions Aug 22nd, my weekends are open.
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Is there a particular day that next week that would work for you best, Kris?

Comment

• Kris is on vacation again. . She might take a few days to check in.
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• See you all at 1pm tomorrow! And medpedspouse a wee bit earlier Looking forward to meeting you all, and re-meeting three of you! And I'll try and remember to bring my "good" camera.

Comment

• Can't wait!!! Woo hoooooo!!!!!!
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

• Kenny came down with a cold today. And shared it. With me. And with Ella. That's 3 out of 5. I'm really hoping we'll all be better by morning, but it's more likely that Mags will have it by morning. Can I just throw a "it's not fair" tantrum at 1 tomorrow when I'm home chasing my 3 year old so I can wipe his snot-nose instead of ordering a margarita and eating sweet potato chips and mango salsa?
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Oh no!

Comment

Working...
                          X