Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Broken Toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm icing now, I will tape it when I'm done - good to know
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I've broken pretty much every toe on my left foot except the big one- I can't even imagine how much that would hurt! I've always iced and taped and elevated as much as possible. (so easy when you're chasing kids and dog, I'm sure!)

J.

(PS- The upside is that I can do neat party tricks and bend all of the toes on my left foot except that last two and that grosses everyone out for some reason.)

Comment

No advice, but I really hope it's not broken and it feels better soon!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Did you have it looked at or are you going today? Are you able to hop around to chase A and R?
          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Broken Toe

Sitting at the doc's office. It doesn't seem to hurt as much this morning but is still very swollen and black and blue. We'll see.

Comment

Not broken, just badly sprained with probably a few torn ligaments or tendons hence the major bruising. Luckily I don't have to chase the kids around today until after 4pm so I'll be doing lots of elevating, icing and taping. Fun, fun!

Comment

I'm so glad to hear it wasn't broken! Glad you went and had it check out and you have a few days to rest Speedy recovery!!!

Comment

Glad you didn't break it! I hope your kids are mellow for you this afternoon.

Comment

Sucks that it was on your birthday but glad to hear it's not broken. Feel better soon.
                    Danielle
                    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Feel better soon Cheri!
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

What a relief that it's not broken! Hope it feels better soon!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Thank goodness that it isn't broken!! I wish you a fast recovery!
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                          X