Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Texas Peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch sounds great. Just give me the when and where.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

We could always go to Pei Wei and check out that awesome drink machine...but there might be less crowded places out there Seafood, Mexican, Asian, Italian, American?
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Pei Wei!!!! If we went at 11:15 or 11:30 it shouldn't be too crowded.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Would you be okay with the Pei-Wei at Knox? It's really close to me (so I have a selfish motive), but it is the only one I know of with the cool drink machine. I promise it is that cool. Plus, if you really want to be juvenile, you can play the fortune cookie game with me...

Maybe I could get J to come by and eat and then he can go back to studying when he's done--if it is a minimal 20 minute commitment and involves Pei Wei, I might get him on board...
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Where is Knox? Can someone pm me directions?

Comment

I'll have to look it up as well, but sounds good.
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

That's fine with me.
                Veronica

Comment

How about 11:30? How exciting!

Comment

Will have to miss. Flight would not get in until 12:30. Take pictures!!
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                      Will have to miss. Flight would not get in until 12:30. Take pictures!!
                      Would 1 or 1:30 work better?
                      Veronica

Comment

No, you guys go ahead and meet up. I do not want to change stuff because of flights etc. We will definitely have to get together again....when its cooler maybe?? (those two weeks out of the year when it is in the low to mid seventies in TX)
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Just getting a chance to answer. I'll be there. Medpedspouse. Next time.

Comment

Working...
                          X