Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I wish I could just turn on the computer and have you all sitting in my living room..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal- I'm thinking the same. Maybe it's time to go see Jane in Dublin, although they did just have a baby last week...

J.

Comment

As always Kris, you rock.

And maybe since the geographic center of the continental US is in KS, we should decend in hordes to visit Patel and Davita. I know that it is a doable drive for me. I am totally in if it is in KC!
      Kris

Comment

I'd be there in a shot.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

www.kcconvention.com

It looks like there are more hotel options on the MO. side, but I'm not sure.

Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City all look rather central for most of us. Suggestions / thoughts?
            Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

There are hotel options on both sides, Kansas is probably cheaper, although the fun stuff us on the MO side. You've got 4 of us right here, w/1 more, soon to be 2 more, in Wichita, then 2 in STL which is only 4 hours away. OKC is 5ish? away, I think?

Just sayin, we'd be staring off with a decent sized group ...

Comment

Jealous that there are so many of you in that area!

If we can do a west coast conference in '12 I'll be there. Actually anywhere in '12 I'll be there!

Comment

Sounds like Kansas is the spot!!!!! OK Jenn, we have to seriously work on this.
                  Luanne

Comment

We could probably get a good rate on rooms if we pick a hotel and set aside a block like they do for meetings / weddings. Kansas is best for me too, because then DH could come with me and visit his daughter.
                    Luanne

Comment

March or April, before Easter / Passover? After threat of snowstorms? When are Spring Breaks?
                      Luanne

Comment

After threats of snow....not just the storm part. . 8.5h north. I can do that.
                        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
                          March or April, before Easter / Passover? After threat of snowstorms? When are Spring Breaks?
                          I'm gone 3/29 to 4/6. My kids spring break is before that (but spring break isn't a factor for me).

Comment

I'd probably be a ball of nerves if this happens before Match Day, so I guess mid to late March sounds good. Too late after that and we'd probably be house hunting and visiting friends and family one last time.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

As its planned right now, I'll hopefully be there for passover.
                              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I'll have to fly since that is really far from me! I just so far east... I have my Italy trip March or April but maybe I can work around it if we plan the dates soonish. There isn't anyways we can change it to say... Ashville? lol J/K!!
                                Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                                "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
                                X