Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Please Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Vote

Hey gang, Jen VanHoutan, the 2nd person down was a colleague of mine before I stayed home and her family has been hit with Batten's disease. Not once but twice. It is a horrible disease and I can only imagine how their lives are as they watch their two children fight it. Please vote for her at the bottom. I'm not sure if you can vote daily or not but you can vote until the 17th. They're not even in it for the car really but the media exposure that will come from their win for Batten's disease which is still so unknown.

http://drivingthemidwest.com/meet-th...oes-finalists/

Thanks!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

I voted, Cheri. How heartbreaking.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Done, I'll check back.
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done.
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

Thanks guys! And I just tried to vote again and it wouldn't let me so I don't think you can vote daily.

Comment

Voted, and clearly in the lead! Yay!
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Done!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done (with tears following her story).
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

The tears flow even more when you visit Noahshope.com - its just a very sad story.

Thanks again everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                          The tears flow even more when you visit Noahshope.com - its just a very sad story.

Thanks again everyone!
                          I just visited. So heartbreaking, there really are no words for their strength.
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

So heartbreaking......I voted too...
                            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Just voted. Such a sad story, I hope that they win and can get more press on Batten's disease as a result.
                              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Working...
                              X