Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

$100 Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Gift Ideas

For myself! We weren't going to do Christmas presents for each other because we're trying to watch our budget but then I realized that I had already ordered his because I had to pre-order it months ago so he gets $100 to spend on me and I offered to send him a list because I know he's swamped and while he's pretty good at picking out gifts when he has time he's AWFUL when he doesn't.

Give me some ideas, I'm already stalking etsy.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

20 sweater shavers?

I say link to Etsy to your hearts content
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We vibe?

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
        we vibe?
        lol!
        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
          We vibe?
          Hysterical.

I know you like to cook, so yet another shameless plug for my sister...

www.notyourmothersapron.com
          Kris

Comment

Kris, I sent you an e-mail - do you have your bags up anywhere?

Comment

Do you have a kindle? There's a new one out there for $79. Dh has it and likes it. It's very light!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

How about a mother's bracelet from Etsy? Affordable and Meaningful.

This is what I am steering my husband towards.
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Hot stone massage. I don't know if thats under 100 in your area, if not, any kind of massage.
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I do have a kindle - how much is their new tablet?

Comment

They are also on Etsy, but I really like this jewelry:

http://www.thevintagepearl.com/
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                        20 sweater shavers?

I say link to Etsy to your hearts content
                        They are buy one, get one 1/2 off at Kohls.
                        Needs

Comment

I had two $100 gift cards to Amazon and Williams Sonoma; we're also on a tight budget so we decided that I will buy him something on Amazon for less than $100 and he would get me something from Williams Sonoma. I have no idea what to get him though! Gahhh.

As for your dilemma, what are your hobbies??

Comment

I have no hobbies, I can't even remember the last time I read a book. I used to read at the gym but it has been cut out of the budget as well. Right now I'm doing a lot of sewing but it is for Christmas presents and I don't know how much I'll do after that. At least for a while. I'd like to learn to knit but I"m not sure what kind of a gift could help with that. I really don't have any me time for hobbies.

These are all good suggestions though guys, keep them coming!

Comment

Can you get a few months of gym membership for $100? Like at least enough to get through dreary winter weather?
                              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                              X