Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

General Upgrade Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiny, pretty, shiny! I haven't tried the mobile version and I'm still using tapatalk, though
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to get the mobile version? I'm still on tapatalk.
      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Just go to the website via your browser - it should automatically be the mobile version
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

It looks great on the iPad, but looks exactly the same on my iPhone, which is kinda funny. I feel like dummy though, cuz I don't understand how to get back to "new posts".
          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

LOL MrsK!!!

Can the iphone users post pictures of whst they see when they bisit using the browser.

I will keep updating the tapatalk for you guys too. Im just a weenie about template changes! I'll try to find my big girl panties though.

Kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
              It looks great on the iPad, but looks exactly the same on my iPhone, which is kinda funny. I feel like dummy though, cuz I don't understand how to get back to "new posts".
              What do you mean by "looks exactly the same" - the same as it used to (old mobile template), or the same as when you log in on a real computer? If the latter, your phone's browser may be set to not show the mobile version of sites unless you specifically tell it to.
              Sandy
              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

It looks the same as the old mobile site. It's a million times faster though!

Comment

I feel like such a dummy. I can't navigate the iPad version at all! It looks amazing, but how do I know where/if there are any new posts. I have to randomly select forums to see if there's anything new. Am I totally missing something?

Comment

And I still can't figure out how to get to forums on my iPhone. I can click on it, but it won't go to them. I'm clearly not too bright when it comes to technology.

Comment

I feel like such a dummy. I can't navigate the iPad version at all! It looks amazing, but how do I know where/if there are any new posts. I have to randomly select forums to see if there's anything new. Am I totally missing something?
                      There's a little button with buttons inside. You click on that and it opens up a menu, including "new posts"
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

There's a little button with buttons inside. You click on that and it opens up a menu, including "new posts"
                        Jen

Comment

Thanks, I got it now! :

Comment

I FLOVE the "auto save" feature when you reply to posts. No more losing paragraph long replies!!!

Seriously Kris...this is big. N LOVES to pound on my keyboard when she is in my lap--she always manages to delete.
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                            X