Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weather like?

The last few days have been really mild, temps in the 60's and overnight lows in the 50's, so really quite warm for the time of year. But we haven't seen the sun in days. Jamie - PLEASE take you freakin' clouds back. I done. I need my sunshine.
    Kris

Snowed last night.

Comment

It's rainy season in the Rust Belt. Temps have been pretty warm, with highs in the 60s and even low 70s, and lows in the 40s and 50s. Give it another month and these buckets of rain will probably have turned to buckets of snow.
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Hot. Weird weather here. It's mid 80's, humid, rain threatening. Supposed to drop into 50's on Friday. Our a/c isn't working so it sucks
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Not cold enough! 70s and 80s. Feels like early September not the thick of fall!

Comment

Rainy, disgusting nonsense. I'd kill for 70s-80s and sun!
            I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

80s during the day. 60s at night. Light breeze. I love Florida!
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I do miss the sun but will take the unseasonably warm weather as long as it lasts!

Wife to PGY3
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Hot. Weird weather here. It's mid 80's, humid, rain threatening. Supposed to drop into 50's on Friday. Our a/c isn't working so it sucks
                  This. It is too warm here and I'm looking forward to cooler weather. It only dropped below 40 once last winter...I hope not this year. N has so many winter and fall clothes she is about to grow out of, but it is too hot to wear them!
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sunny and warm-ish here. Like 70 or so...

The yard is a swamp right now from all the rain. It's supposed to not warm up tomorrow from the low tonight, and then be about 35 overnight tomorrow. I actually had to turn the AC back on last night - it was 78 and muggy inside the house at 1am
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

All over the map and ANNOYING! Its supposed to be FALL, not 80! Then we're going to the other extreme, 50 on Saturday - UGH!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Partly cloudy, 50s! Beautiful leaf color. Yay!
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Bright blue sky, fluffy clouds, crisp/damp high 40s. If I had a fire in here I'd be in heaven (the fireplace inspector is coming in a couple hours and then it'll be up and running I hope!)
                          Alison

Comment

Send me the fluffy clouds, please! Pumpkin patch tomorrow, and I'm worried we will get soaked.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Sunny and warm here today, but the wind is blowing in tonight, and it's supposed to be flipping freezing on Friday night when we're going to a football game. And it might snow on Thursday.
                              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                              X