Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Christmas gifts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gifts...

Who got something cool?

Dh got me Rosetta Stone, so I can learn Italian. I have always wanted to learn.
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

. I love Italian... I wish so much that I could speak it, but all that comes out when I'm in Italy is a ugly mix of French and German.

My parents got dh and me an Apple TV.

My dd made a picture frame at school and in it was a picture of her that her teachers took of her. I love it!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

My kids (DH) bought me tickets to see Wicked.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I got a new tripod for my camera

My in-laws gave us $ to take a vacation!

My parents gave DH one of my grandfather's fake Rolex watches - it's the faux version of the one he lusts after.
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
          Very cool! Have you seen it before?
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
            Very cool! Have you seen it before?
            Nope! I'm excited!!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Dh got a sweet tackle box with fishing stuff from my Dad/stepmom and money towards a power tool he wants from my mom. I got a gift certificate for a new bathing suit (??? didn't know I needed one) from Dad/stepmom and a face exfoliater from my mom. I'm happy for DH who grew up without much but I'm a little confused about my gifts. Apparently I'm looking tired and poorly dressed (in my bathing suit).
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

The kids got new beds from PB and mattresses. Fun gifts. Lol.
                Dh and I don't exchange for Hanukkah or Christmas. We usually do something for the house. The kids really needed updated beds. When we recover from that expense, new dressers.
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

The aforementioned necklace, some home items, and my mom is making me a duffle bag. N is collecting so many gifts as we hit family members that it is ridiculous.
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

A new ipad!
                    The Magic Trackpad for my iMac!
                    A chic contemporary pearl necklace.

A perfect combo of geekiness and elegance. I'm giving him a 10/10 this year.
                    -Ladybug

Comment

A very pretty sapphire and diamond right hand ring! DH is very proud of himself.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yeah, D is making out like a bandit! I'm going to have to put some of these toys up and bring them out slowly.
                        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

A video of Jetsons episodes. A new to me Bernina sewing machine.
                          Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

A pendant with my kids' birthstones in it. *love*
                            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                              DH got me tickets to Wicked, too!!! I'm giddy! Are you seeing it in NYC? What date? We're going to see it January 19.

I also got the Canon PowerShot from the previous thread. It feels tiny! The pictures are great, but it does take some getting used to a P&S again. Definitely ended up with some blurry ones, and it almost takes a sixth sense to get the in-the-moment shots to come out right.
                              Laurie
                              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                              X