Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Rant/vent thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirteen, tis the season for electronics dying I guess? I just realized this is the second Clarisonic that's died on me this year. Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
      Thirteen, tis the season for electronics dying I guess? I just realized this is the second Clarisonic that's died on me this year. Wtf.
      That's nuts! I'm still using my Clarisonic Pro I bought in early 2009. I'd write to the company because expired warranty or not, that's just ridiculous.

Comment

Middle child has some kind of stomach bug (he's thrown up 4x in the last 2 hrs), and I dropped/shattered a full water glass on our tile floor.

Today is not my favorite day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I picked up some sort of bug Thursday night. Nothing terrible, just an upset stomach for a few days and maybe a fever Friday night, but it seems like it was just enough to kill my milk supply again. Hopefully the 15oz I've got in the freezer will get me by until it picks back up. If not, at least I've already got the formula in the pantry from the last time this happened. Just over 4 months until I can start weaning...
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I'm pretty crunchy and all the stuff about essential oils I'm hearing is driving me insane
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
              That's nuts! I'm still using my Clarisonic Pro I bought in early 2009. I'd write to the company because expired warranty or not, that's just ridiculous.
              Right!?! They're both Pro models too! The second one I got at the same time as the first and had sitting around in the box. Never been used. I called and they said too bad. Grrr...

Comment

I am sleeping on a twin mattress in a room with no windows while two kids sleep in my bedroom with the TV. And we have non-stop ants. I hate renting.
                Needs

Comment

Sooooo humid. It's gross. Usually this type of misery doesn't set in until mid-August. My 10 minute walk to my building at 9 resulted in ruined hair and sweat. Ugh.

Also...I think my basil is dying and I can't figure out why. The stems have darkened and are looking woody and the leaves dried up and curled. I trimmed it back and it looks like there are tiny new sprouts but I don't know if it's going to live or not?? I hope I don't lose it, it's the one I use the most.
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I hate getting pap smears. At least I'm good for 3 years now, pending results...
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                      I hate getting pap smears. At least I'm good for 3 years now, pending results...
                      U still need to go in yearly and be seen. Not for a pap but for routine care.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

The website has been down for nearly a week now. I have contacted hostgator multiple times and expressed my concern for the server itself being vulnerable. I got no response. Finally, this evening, I heard from them. They completely missed the issue of us being hacked. They thought I was making a request because of a small issue that I didn't even know about. In the meantime, every single website....all of them...that I host has been hacked by Kurdish muslim buttwipes. I have no idea what to do and fear I'll be looking at another long response time to get this sorted out. I'm angry and frustrated.

Why do people hack websites?
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Is hostgator being more responsive now?
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I'm back to trying out their chat. 30+ minute wait for them to probably tell me to wait it out.
                            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                              U still need to go in yearly and be seen. Not for a pap but for routine care.
                              I know! But the pap smear is the part that I hate.

Comment

3 t-storms in the last 2 hours and some power flickers. There is a tornado warning to our SW. The northern edge of the storm will clip us as it moves NE, but thankfully not the part of the storm with the rotation in it.

DH thinks the tornado is over the hospital and hopes he doesn't have to work tomorrow. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Working...
                                X