Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Signature requests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heidi-

I'd love one that incorporates all things in our world-

The big 'topics' for us (obviously) are Russia, the Army, Washington DC, etc. (if I knew where we were going, I'd include that, but alas....)

The big important dates for us are: 5/21/00 (wedding anniversary) and Nikolai has two: 3/18/04 is his birthdate and 4/15/05 was the court date.

We have no hobbies, unless you count watching my husband study. We do love to travel. Well, I do, and my husband has to come.

Feel free to be inspired.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
      which Jenn? I don't have a PM from you.
      Dang it! I sent one!

Anyway, here it is:

Again, any wording, colors or anything else can be changed.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
        Heidi-

I'd love one that incorporates all things in our world-

The big 'topics' for us (obviously) are Russia, the Army, Washington DC, etc. (if I knew where we were going, I'd include that, but alas....)

The big important dates for us are: 5/21/00 (wedding anniversary) and Nikolai has two: 3/18/04 is his birthdate and 4/15/05 was the court date.

We have no hobbies, unless you count watching my husband study. We do love to travel. Well, I do, and my husband has to come.

Feel free to be inspired.

Jenn
        I will work on one for you!

Comment

Oh, Nikolai was born ini Kungur, Russia and adopted in Perm, Russia.

J.

Comment

Jenn,

What do you think of this?

Comment

That's AWESOME! I'll take it!

Jenn

Comment

Heidi -

I emailed you my request for my signature. I figured I'd give you a heads up incase I was blocked for some reason ...

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                  That's AWESOME! I'll take it!

Jenn
                  Okay, here is the URL for it:

http://home.sc.rr.com/lamoreaux/jennsig.gif

Go ahead and copy it and put it up on the web somewhere. Sorry I can't house it forever!

Comment

Wow, Heidi..this is really awesome...if you continue to feel inspired, I would be thrilled to be the recipient of your inspiration!

I'm married to Patrick (anniversary 4-11-95), our daughter is Keelin (10-5-03). We're going to be in Northern CA for at least a year (San Francisco area) I'm a nurse working as a transplant coordinator for heart-lung and lung transplant at Stanford.

We have no hobbies now except for busting our asses on a daily basis.

Please feel free to incorporate any or all of the aforementioned elements, and thank you very much in advance!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X