Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bachelor in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched, thought the friends were funny. I thought the skeleton hanging there while they asked questions was corny. When they first presented that box I thought it would be a human body part or something medical. At least other than the friends they didn't make any outright mentions of him being a doctor this episode. It looks like two women get to choose the next set of dates, I wonder if it is someone he knows (mom, sister) or some of the girls that got booted.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

It seemed to me that there was an "older" looking woman, and so I am thinking it's his mom and possibly a sister or sister inlaw.

Crystal
      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

That would make sense, since they are in Paris I'm guessing they're not doing the home dates this season.

Comment

Gotta love the comment tonight from the sneak peak of next week's episode- one of the mom's says "Don't you think life as a doctor's wife is going to be hard?" :thud: What a smart mom!!! :ra:

When I married my hubby in med school that was one of my parent's problems with our union- that life was not going to be peachy keen. I guess they wanted their princess fed bon-bons while on satin pillows from the start. Yeah right!

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I thought the same thing when I heard it, I think the family visits will be VERY interesting and telling.

Comment

yah!!!! for a voice of reason!!! Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Well he made a good choice and they only played the doctor card once during the entire two hour finale!

Comment

Anyone know how to find her in Nashville and give her a membership to iMSN? She'll need us more than she knows!

Jenn

Comment

I don't know but I am glad he chose to have a relationship with Sarah! :ra:

Crystal
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

PHEW for him......It would have been a BIIIIGGGGG mistake for him to pick that Moana....everybody knows a dawkter needs an emotionally stable partner, and of course, we each epitomize that, right!!!???

....It was weird though, wasn't it...."psycho-kitty unstable dark haired tatooed woman meets down home sweetheart from TN"?

Hope it lasts, can't believe I watched as much as I did, and hopefully she'll eventually find our website!!! Maybe we should send it in to the network?

Comment

I'll take a stab at contacting her. Seriously nuts, but what the hay....I want to be part of THE MEDIA (insert vibrating voice) so I need to learn how to be obnoxious.
                        Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Maybe he can hang out with the Bachlorette, Trista and her husband while in Vail. That may be a rude awakening for Sarah since she wanted to stay in Nashville with her job and family.
                          Needs

Comment

I've heard they aren't even together anymore....that after spending some 'alone' time in the 'real world' they decided to just be friends.

This is why they haven't done the whole talk show circuit.

She has gone to like every single charity and socialite function in Tennessee since the show has been over. That is not Travis' kind of deal at all. she wants to soak up the lime light of the show's aftermath and Trav just wants it to be over.
                            I have no idea if this is true or not...and am a bit concerned for myself that I even care...lol...but suposedly that quote is from an email Travis' brother in law's brother wrote....I need help I know!!

Comment

Yeh, ABC is denying it - saying they are still together they just want to have some alone time and have a "real" relationship.

Comment

Her hands were shaking pretty bad when she tried on those rings. I think she figured out this wasn't just "a game". Oh yeah.....it is, isn't it?
                                Angie
                                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                                X