Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Trader Joes....again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jesher
    If you have Wild Oats or Whole Foods ... it's that kind of stuff.
    But around 25% to 50% less. And lots of other yummy goodies, like the cashews.

Comment

I shop at Harris Teeter....and it can't even compare to TJs.

We had a Trader Joe's about a 1/2 mile down the street from us when we lived in California....oh, how I miss it.

Comment

I WENT TO TRADER JOE'S TODAY! YAY!

There is a new one in Minneapolis, it was the first time we've been to one in over two years and OH how we MISS it! We walked out of there with three bags of groceries and could have spent more. Unfortunately because it was Sunday, the wine section wasn't open but it was GREAT to be back in Trader Joe's.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

gee ... where's the "oh I couldn't be happier for you while really making a fist and gritting my teeth" emoticon.

whadjya buy??

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
            gee ... where's the "oh I couldn't be happier for you while really making a fist and gritting my teeth" emoticon.

whadjya buy??

We bought yummy bread, olive, hummus, pita bread, frozen fish, crab cakes, doggie biscuits, the list could go on and on - yummy!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

This summer NY features a new special - heat wave and a TJ.

Went to one yesterday and felt like a little kid in a candy store (except that I got fancy mustard, spices and the likes, the look on my face was priceless when I saw Spanish saffron). Realized I need to change my moving criteria to include a TJ.

Comment

Ooooh, I so miss TJs. I think I'll have to add it to my list of post-training requirements.

Now I'm dreamily thinking of mini quiches, gyoza, cracked wheat sourdough bread, edamame, frozen Thai and Indian entrees, simmer sauces, giant bars of chocolate for baking, apricot applesauce...mmmm....
                Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

Comment

We just got back from spending a week in Seattle. I went to TJ with a friend and bought 6 bags of TJ's Treasure Booty (equivalent of Pirate Booty, but WAY cheaper), plus Chocolate meringue cookies, Cat cookies for the kids, low fat cheese snacks, Orangina, and Panda licorice for dh. I got a ton of stuff for $27!

I also went to IKEA, and let's say the poor kids could barely get into the minivan because we were packed to the gills.

Crystal
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Just had my first TJ expereince over the weekend. The tuscan white bean dip is really good and the prices are soo excellent! I tried the dried oranges too. They would be really good cooked in oatmeal if you like tangy sweet. Now, if they would only open a store that was in my neighboorhood, then I would be so content.
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

This fall. Rumors are flying that they have begun construction.

Comment

Working...
                        X