Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's YOUR latest obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by migirl
    Oh, I *love* TextTwist AND Bejeweled!!
    I like Bejeweled too!

I love all these responses! It's neat to see what everyone else is in to! I will definately get some of the things listed in the responses!

Comment

The same obsession I have had for the last year...remodelling this dump. It isn't a healthy one at this point.

Comment

Making compost and finding uses for baking soda.

I have about 2 bushel baskets worth of compost made from leaves, grass clippings, weeds and kitchen waste! I made dirt!!!

Comment

Pocky, little Japanese biscuit sticks that come in different flavors. The chocolate and the green tea ones are my favorites -- yum!
          Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

Pie. DH brought home a pie two weeks ago, and now we can't stop buying pie so we have our "pie time" every night. I've gained about 2-3 pounds thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion
              Pocky, little Japanese biscuit sticks that come in different flavors. The chocolate and the green tea ones are my favorites -- yum!
              Pocky is sooo good! A good obsession...hmm...I wonder where I can snag some.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree
                Making compost and finding uses for baking soda.

I have about 2 bushel baskets worth of compost made from leaves, grass clippings, weeds and kitchen waste! I made dirt!!!
                woohoo! compost has been my number one obsession for the past 15 years!
                People, for some odd reason, don't consider it acceptable dinner conversation, but I could talk about compost all day!
                Good for you!
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

Fluff, you should go to Germany where composting is an art form.

Pocky used to be my obsession when I was little. I used to try to lick the coating off without "damaging" the cookie stick.

My latest obsession is the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner.
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Homemade popcorn (kernels plus olive oil in a pan) with nutritional yeast (sometimes called brewers yeast) sprinkled on top. Cures any craving that I am having.
                    Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                    Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Originally posted by KCwife
                      Homemade popcorn (kernels plus olive oil in a pan) with nutritional yeast (sometimes called brewers yeast) sprinkled on top. Cures any craving that I am having.
                      This was the only way I ate popcorn for years. I'm so surprised to hear about it again. Sometimes I sprinkled a little paprika on the popcorn as well. Now I have to make some.

Comment

curses to those of you who listed text twist!!! i've spent the last hour playing it!

got up to 30,530 ... and couldn't come up with FONDLED to keep going!!!

curses I say!

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
                          curses to those of you who listed text twist!!! i've spent the last hour playing it!
                          My thoughts exactly. I think this could be worse than Sudoku.

Comment

i managed to avoid sudoku ... just never let myself try it. but this! curses i say! curses!!!

Comment

i managed to avoid sudoku ... just never let myself try it. but this! curses i say! curses!!!

Comment

iMSN. It took years for me to get hooked but yesterday internet was down at work and I was going nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X