Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Basketball

Ok, I can't be the only one on here who is a HUGE college basketball fan (could care less about the NBA).

So who do you cheer for - who's going to win it all?

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK - GO KU!

I reserve the right to now answer the second question as to not jinx anything.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Michigan State!

Tom Izzo for President!
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Michigan State!

Tom Izzo for President!
      ITA!
      Needs

Comment

Yes, well when your football team sucks basketball season starts at Late Night in October.

Comment

Of course we are hoping our Arizona Wildcats have an awesome season!
          So Tara did you tune in on Sunday? I was loving it when my 'Hoos christened the new John Paul Jones arena by beating the Cats a.k.a. "Point Guard U."

Guess Sean Singletary showed Mustafa Shakur who the real point guard was (at least that night).

And, no, I'm not delusional. I will never speak of UVa and winning it all in the same sentence (this season at least).

Comment

I cheer for the UDub (U of Washintong)

Gonzga -- GO Zags..... I usually have a "team of the year" I latch on to because of certain intangibles.....

I LOVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Love it love it love it. My parents have a big projection screen in HDTV so last year I could hear the sweat drop on the floor. It felt like I was THERE!!!!!! Pretty cool.
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Obviously, I'm for Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by uvagradk
                And, no, I'm not delusional. I will never speak of UVa and winning it all in the same sentence (this season at least).
                ...or last season, or the one before that...

But nonetheless, WAHOOWA!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshoot
                  Go Blue Devils!!!
                  \

Comment

GO KENTUCKY

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I'm only a fan during March Madness. Not a fan of the NBA at all - too many crazy antics - and not much of Bball in general. But March Madness is fun and genuine.

I do the brackets using a tried and true method of selection: I always choose schools where a relative or friend has gone. Fortunately, my BIL went to Duke, my dh works for KU, and we have friends who've gone to Syracuse, Stanford, Ohio State, Kent ... I can't remember where else. I usually do fairly well and one year beat out a bunch of guys in my office pool. They were TICKED!

Comment

DH says GO HAWGS!!

Comment

Well then we'll have to have our own NCAA bracket contest this year - that will be fun.

KU is playing at 7 tonight if you want to watch jesher! I won't get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by stellava
                            Originally posted by uvagradk
                            ...or last season, or the one before that...

But nonetheless, WAHOOWA!
                            Go Cavs !!1

Comment

It's going to be a long season.

Comment

Working...
                              X