Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football Rivalry Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Rivalry Week

Go HOOOOS!!!!! Beat Va Tech

We'll be watching ND vs. UCS.....I'm almost scared to watch.

Had I gone there I would have been a third generation "Domer" ...plus being from Washington state I grew up with the "fact" that cheering for USC was like cheering for Goliath to squash David (plus their "chopping thing they do in the stands is mind numbingly annoying).

So I will watch through my hands for the entire game more than likely. The candles at the grotto are burning bright today!!!

No offense to the Trojans on this site!!!!
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I don't trust this team. They do the dumbest things at the worst times...and then get lucky it seems and win. At least that's how the close games have gone.

Go ND!!!! PLAY SMART!!!
      Flynn

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Go Gators!

Oh an how about South Florida beating West Virginia?!?!
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

What a brutal game.

UG. ND was so outmatched and they still had their chances.

Sigh. Painful for a fan.
          Flynn

Comment

College football does STRANGE things to people. My DH is a diehard UCLA and ND fan but he was and will be rooting against his teams for the Trojans because he wants the PAC 10 to win. This weekend is going to be another crazy one.

Comment

Yeah. I grew up with the Pac 10 and now that we've moved I have come to realize how LITTLE coverage it gets outside the west. Here there is nothing important other than Big 10. USC is a powerhouse so it's the exception.
              Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
                Yeah. I grew up with the Pac 10 and now that we've moved I have come to realize how LITTLE coverage it gets outside the west. Here there is nothing important other than Big 10. USC is a powerhouse so it's the exception.
                Yeah DH hates it because he rarely ever gets to see his teams especially pro teams-- Lakers, Dodgers, Raiders.

Comment

Didn't watch any football this weekend but we did watch the Jayhawks beat the #1 Gators - ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
                    Didn't watch any football this weekend but we did watch the Jayhawks beat the #1 Gators - ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!
                    You KU fans are unbelieveable. We were in KC this week with family and Dh's cousin's wife is a DIEHARD KU fan. She was dead tired but had to stay up to watch her jayhawks. People were screaming outside when they won which was after midnite mind you. It is awesome that y'all love your school so much.

Comment

Originally posted by calimoma2001
                      You KU fans are unbelieveable.
                      Crazy is a better word for it!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

...and Oklahoma State...
                        What's this??!!?? Another Pokes fan?!?!?! Nothing like a little excitement in your Bedlam mathup. They actually should have won that game, but for whatever reason the quarterback made three bad decisions that would have been surely three touchdowns.

Oh well....we can always kick ass in golf and wrestling. :|

Comment

Well, I'm sad to report that the McDaniel College (formerly Western Maryland College) did not make it to the Division III finals.

There's nothing like a school that doesn't HAVE athletic scholarships... it tends to eliminate the 'bigger' players.

Jenn

Comment

At least they have a football team. My college didn't even have one.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

I went to Rutgers, and though I'm no fan of their new wetland-destroying money-flushing-down-toilet sports program or stadium, I'm quite in awe of their football team this year.
                              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                              Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
                              X