Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What scent do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What scent do you wear?

I'm thinking about asking for a fragrance for X-mas, but have no idea what to ask for. Any suggestions? Something subtle.

Jodi

I love just about everything from Jo Malone. Grapefruit is my fav.
    Her scents are subtle and with my allergies, one of the few that don't bother me. They can also be layered for a custom scent.

Comment

I've got Bulgari and Dream (from Gap). I like them both and so does DH
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Today it was- 'Oh da Wette Dawg'

The loved family pet, being graceful as he is, fell in the pool. It is a lovely 56 degrees for your swimming pleasure....and yes, I was in it too. The smart dog decides to try and climb the ladder in the deep end, rather than swim the six or so feet to the walk-out stairs. I ended up in the water trying to pull him out from the side.
        Too bad someone wasn't filming that great adventure, I could use the money.

Comment

I've been using Chanel for years, switching between Allure, Coco mademoiselle (sp) and Chance. Right now I'm taking a break with Ralph Lauren Turquoise.

Comment

I've had one form or another of the scent Angel by Thiery Mugler, around since the early 90's. I like Roma, Escada Collection , Clarins Elysium& Eau Dynamisante (the last one can be worn by both men & women). Oh & let's not forget The House of Creed I absulutely love Siler Mountain Water even though it is considered a man's fragrance & Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse.

Gee can't tell I used to work in the cosmetic/fragrance industry once huh?

Comment

Generally speaking, these days I'm wearing baby vomit...quite the provocative aroma.

Usually though, I wear anais anais.

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

it used to be spit up, non showered or brushed teeth smell. these days it is "im lucky i got a shower and got soap on me before the kids barged in and interupted my shower" scent.

im too busy to care, and i dont go anywhere to care.

back in the day i loved joop!
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Okay, so I'm going through everyone's postings and I start writing 'Oh da Wette...' WAIT A MINUTE... Oh Matt, it's you.

Comment

Matt - you crack me up.

My scent is whatever the boys have spilled on me that day. On the rare occasions that I do wear perfume, I wear Chanel Cristalle.

Comment

Yeah, hate to change the direction of this thread, but who really likes scents anyway?

Okay maybe it is just me, but all so fake and overdone...ick...

I thus don't wear cologne.

Comment

Originally posted by pstone
                        I thus don't wear cologne.
                        Yes, your wife asked us to talk to you about that :>

just kidding!

kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I work in Endoscopy.

Endoscopy = body orafice + scope!!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I love Christian Dior Addict but it's too heavy for most occasions. I use Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria's Secret on most days. Years ago I used Cerruti 1881.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

Ahhh, fragrance. I have a fetish.

My all time favorite is Burberry Weekend. After that, I'd place mine in the following order: Burberry London, Chanel Allure Sensuelle, Burberry, j'adore from Christian Dior, Bijan, Truth by Calvin Klein, Adrienne Vittadini, and Chanel No. 5.

That's all............

Comment

Working...
                              X