Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What scent do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ wears Allure Sport and I love it!

I, on the other hand, smell like sour milk.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I like the fruity Bath and Body Works scents and Pink from the Gap. I get migranes really easily so I really like the fruity scents.

Comment

I'm very smell sensitive and I have only found a few that don't give me an instantaneous headache. Cabotine de Gres is my favorite but there's not a whole lot of reason to wear perfume to a methadone clinic. Although maybe it would help with the nasty overwhelming smell of old cigarette smoke. (never met a substance abuser who didn't also smoke)

Jenn

Comment

Pleasures and beyond paradise by Estee Lauder, and Acapella and journey by Mary Kay.

And I am almost out of all of them! (In case any of you wanted to get your Christmas shopping done early. )

Sally
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I have a few I rotate between so I can still smell them when I wear them. I hate how eventually your own nose becomes numb and it either smells different or not like anything at all.

Alien by Thierry Mugler (love this one, so I save it for special occassions)
            Happy by Clinique
            White by Emporio Armani
            Polo by Ralph Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
              Russ wears Allure Sport and I love it!

I, on the other hand, smell like sour milk.

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I really like Lemon Sugar by fresh. I wear that regularly in the warmer months. Another fave is Michael by Michael Kors.

Comment

Ferragamo Contato (spelling?)

or Lacoste Hint of Pink

mmmm

I also liek Burberry Brit

Comment

Ooh I have a bunch...RL Romance, Vera Wang (for when it's warm), Samsara (when it's cold), Gucci Envy, Realities, Angel by Thierry Mugler, which I'll totally swap with someone because I'm sick of it, I have more but those are the ones that I can think of right now. I get sick of them really easily so I switch from day to day.

Comment

Sensi by Giorgio Armani
                      Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                      Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Hanae Mori. My mom bought it for me and my first reaction was Now I am in love with it. I actually find myself *wanting* to wear it just for the smell which is so unlike me.

Comment

my top 3, I love perfume and had 100's of bottles.

1. Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake (suits every day and evening)
                          2. Chance by Chanel (evening)
                          3. Ultra Violet by Paco Rabanne, this one is gorgeous, really unusual with a kind of oriental fragrance, one you definately have to get a tester of to get what i'm saying.

and just for luck
                          4.Anna Sui by Anna Sui (day wear)

Comment

Ooohh, Ultra Violet! I love the men's version so I imagine the women's smells just as good. Yum! Thanks for reminding me.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                            X