Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Support the Troops magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
    My dark history is finally unearthed.
    And now you'll never be able to run for political office...

Comment

Oh - that ship has sailed ...

Comment

Good to know this stealing of magnets isn't just a regional phenom...

And...

Napkin dispensers? my friends and I did the political staking-- we chose a favorite teacher, ran around the hood collecting all the yard signs, and then planted them in Favorite Teacher's front yard... We thought we were SOOOOOO hilarious. Now I can just imagine what a total PITA that was! (He was probably like- why can't they just go smoke pot and get drunk like all their classmates!)
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

LOL!!!!!!

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post

And...

Napkin dispensers?
            It was a one time thing. I was with a friend who was/is the straightest arrow in the bunch, and I did it just to freak him out. (This is a guy who honestly tries to calculate the sales tax he avoided paying when purchasing stuff online so he can enter it correctly on his taxes).

We always left teachers alone. Now, sporking a friends lawn ... that was another story.

Comment

It was a one time thing. I was with a friend who was/is the straightest arrow in the bunch, and I did it just to freak him out. (This is a guy who honestly tries to calculate the sales tax he avoided paying when purchasing stuff online so he can enter it correctly on his taxes).

We always left teachers alone. Now, sporking a friends lawn ... that was another story.
              Sporking a friends lawn? Dare I ask what that means?

Comment

the spoon+fork things from Taco Bell?? Sporks. Spending far too much time pitchforking those little suckers all over someones lawn? Sporking.

Comment

the spoon+fork things from Taco Bell?? Sporks. Spending far too much time pitchforking those little suckers all over someones lawn? Sporking.
                  Oh my. For the record. Dont be stupid and think you Can google sparking for the answer.

Comment

Bwaaahaahaaaa!

I love it. I'm totally "sporking" my neighbors lawn before they return from Kalamazoo. I don't care if I have to buy a gross of the stupid things from Sam's Club.

Comment

Hmmm, Is it bad that I totally knew what sporking a lawn meant? And Jenn, did you break off the handle part of the spork too? That is particularly evil...
                      Peggy

Comment

That is evil. Also pouring foam packing peanuts all over the lawn that will never biodegrade.

ETA: To clarify, I didn't actually participate in the foam peanuts!
                        Last edited by Auspicious; 10-03-2010, 04:42 PM.
                        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

No, no. We didn't break the handles off. We only intended to be irritating. Never damaging.

Comment

We never broke the handles off either. But we did toilet paper before a rainstorm. We were so annoying.
                            Peggy

Comment

Working...
                            X