Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone else out there pregnant or trying? ( 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer-

I was sorry to read about your pregnancy complications. I hope things are going well and can't wait to hear about your little girl. Perhaps a New Years baby?

Jennifer
    Needs

Comment

Jennifer-

I was sorry to read about your pregnancy complications. I hope things are going well and can't wait to hear about your little girl. Perhaps a New Years baby?

Jennifer
      Needs

Comment

Jennifer-

Jennifer
        Needs

Comment

I appreciate the sympathy - sticking my fingers four times a day for the glucometer is no fun (not to mention I am now at higher risk for diabetes 2 later in life ). I think things will be fine, though. My doc is going to induce a couple of weeks early if Sophia appears to be too large - so that would put the birth around Jan 14. It really won't be safe to have her before my birthday (Jan . So, I've got at least six more weeks. Other than the blood sugar problems, this has been a normal pregnancy - thank goodness! The only thing that really stinks is that I can't partake of the sugary goodies of Christmas - but on the upside it means I won't be gaining any extra weight due to the partaking of sugary goodies of Christmas!

Jennifer

Comment

I appreciate the sympathy - sticking my fingers four times a day for the glucometer is no fun (not to mention I am now at higher risk for diabetes 2 later in life ). I think things will be fine, though. My doc is going to induce a couple of weeks early if Sophia appears to be too large - so that would put the birth around Jan 14. It really won't be safe to have her before my birthday (Jan . So, I've got at least six more weeks. Other than the blood sugar problems, this has been a normal pregnancy - thank goodness! The only thing that really stinks is that I can't partake of the sugary goodies of Christmas - but on the upside it means I won't be gaining any extra weight due to the partaking of sugary goodies of Christmas!

Jennifer

Comment

Jennifer

Comment

Good to see that you are keeping a positive attitude about the whole situation. We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Comment

Good to see that you are keeping a positive attitude about the whole situation. We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X