Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Inappropriate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Long apology--wowzers! Well, I bet she doesn't do it again… It seems like it was probably sufficiently scarring!

Comment

I'm a little curious what SIL said to her. I think I'll send a card back and tell her I still love her and I'm not mad. Anything else I should say?
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Is she actually shipping the yarn back? What is she sending you the money for, the general destruction?
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
            I'm a little curious what SIL said to her. I think I'll send a card back and tell her I still love her and I'm not mad. Anything else I should say?
            I wouldn't say that you aren't mad. Just say that you love her and you accept her apology. It's fair for her to realize you were mad.
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
              I wouldn't say that you aren't mad. Just say that you love her and you accept her apology. It's fair for her to realize you were mad.
              I agree. How old is she again?
              Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I'm reading some serious tween melodrama in there. OMG preteens, man. "It's hard for me too and you should maybe keep an eye on me?" "The cost of my hard head?" LOLOLOL.

You will be a kind aunt to accept her apology graciously.
                Alison

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                  Is she actually shipping the yarn back? What is she sending you the money for, the general destruction?
                  Yes, the note was in the box with the yarn. I don't want her to send me money, I just wanted the yarn back. That's part of what I was thinking about writing in the card. I don't know why she's planning to send money.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
                    Good point - thanks! I know nothing about dealing with older kids.

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
                    I agree. How old is she again?
                    She's 10.

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                    I'm reading some serious tween melodrama in there. OMG preteens, man. "It's hard for me too and you should maybe keep an eye on me?" "The cost of my hard head?" LOLOLOL.

You will be a kind aunt to accept her apology graciously.
                    I know! I was seriously laughing the whole time I read it!

Comment

Working...
                    X