Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Speaking of large families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome! fabulous! wonderful! exciting!

Comment

Congratulations
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

YEAY!!!!!!! :ra: Sorry it's taken me so long to post. My heartfelt Congrats to you!!!

Comment

Sue.....Congratulations! And.....I'm about 8 weeks too It took me...oh....almost this long to tell my own mom AND to confess it here. My mom was thrilled and then she laughed and said "my daughter the sex addict" :thud:
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Holy Moly!

Congrats to Sue and to Kris...you sly dog, you.

Jenn

Comment

Oh my gosh!! Congrats to both of you!!! And me.... I am 10 weeks along with #2.
              Mom to three wild women.

Comment

WOW! You are all amazing! Congrats to all THREE of you!!!! YEAY!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to all of you! Is there anyone else holding back a little surprise??

Comment

I'm sitting here with tears of joy for all of you. This is such a wonderful time of life for all of you. How is everyone feeling?
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

No surprises here (now THAT really would be a surprise!) But I did get Rick to agree to discuss #2 when Nikolai is 4. (Which means I start nagging as soon as the credit cards are paid off)

Jenn

Comment

You just want another warm vacation to Russia, Jenn! btw, I still think that we have yet to hear about...the dead body...wasn't it?

No surprises here. May have three, may not. May adopt (down the road), may not. I'm not too excited about the thought of being pregnant again, but seeing Crystal's cute pg belly almost changed my mind.

Congratuations everyone! You all will be due right around the same time! (June or July?)

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Nellie - waivering on #3. DH is all for it, but I'd like a few months of calm before starting ANOTHER storm (is that too much to ask?).

Congratulations Kris! I hope that new house is bigger!

Comment

Congratulations, Kris and Sue Anne! And Jenn, let me just say I am NOT surprised that you want to discuss #2.

It is a baby boom around here! I have to say that I am a little jealous....babies are so sweet and such miracles. I will be anxious to hear all about each of your pregnancies.

For those of you wavering about #3.......if you aren't sure, *I* think that means you should go for it. (from someone who wishes about every other day that we had gone for a fourth) Of course, you guys are the ones that have to give birth, lose sleep, and change diapers, so only you can make the decision.

How exciting!!!

Sally
                            Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I'm ok with the lack of sleep, the diapers, heck even giving birth...it's the nine months leading up to it that I'm not too keen on. Anyone want to be a surrogate?

Comment

Congrats everybody! I am so excited for you gals! Send some pregnancy vibes my way! Next month during our peak time DH is taking his boards in Chicago. I am hoping for immaculate conception!

Jennifer
                                Needs

Comment

Working...
                                X