Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you currently making?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emily, I need a set of 8! Are you selling?
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
      Emily, I need a set of 8! Are you selling?
      Not yet. They are made from found parts so it takes a while for me to put a set together.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

do home improvement projects count? I'm going to be working on a faux tin ceiling soon...
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Anyone remember this breadbox? I finally mounted it on a wall for extra storage in the guest bathroom.

Comment

I remember the breadbox!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Love that bathroom!

Yes, ST, home improvement projects count!
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                Love that bathroom!

Yes, ST, home improvement projects count!
                Funny! I'm improving. My mom is coming to town next week and staying in our guestroom. The bathroom has no storage. Just a pedestal sink, toilet, and shower. I'm dragging stuff in from other rooms, switching shower heads, etc. Wish I could repaint the guest room before her visit.

Comment

Lots of soap here... Lots and lots of soap.
                  Kris

Comment

It's not exactly crafty, but I'm working on my photo books. I've done 2010, 2012, and the first half of 2013. Currently working on the second half of 2013. I figure someday when both kids are in school every day I'll catch up...

Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Nice stuff! I've mostly been in the home improvement. I've repainted two closets and put up shelves in them. Currently I'm staining and poly coating three window trims a banister and hand rail. I'll post pics when I'm done! Also working on removing wall paper on the kitchen plaster walls so I can repair the plaster and paint.
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Finished my niece's hat. The pic doesn't show the neon that it is. I'm making a matching scarf now. Yes, I made my boy try it on for me. He wasn't amused. He has demanded his own hat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420908175.199666.jpg

Spruced up some cheap onesies with a little bleach art while catching the BPL action on tv this morning.
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Nice Neiner!
                            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420911740.484699.jpg

And spruced up a few more with some iron-on appliqués I found on sale at the fabric store a few weeks ago
                              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Those are so cute, Niener! What a clever idea. My kids looked like all the other kids wearing the same things.
                                Laurie
                                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                                X