Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm sugar's bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may be on to something with that. Maybe has something to do with how it's processed from the plant.

Comment

Dammit. I'm everything's bitch as long as it isn't sweet. Swoon me savory and salty. I'm yours.

Friend me on loseit. Discover I've gained 15 lbs and then feel hood about yourself. Lol.

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Sweet, salty, savory. I'm food's bitch in general. Also, I hate exercising. Bad combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Sooner, I cut flour and sugar out back in September. The first few weeks were brutal. I have since added it back in for special occasions, ie birthdays, holidays, etc. While I still love bread, I can honestly say sugar doesn't do it for me anymore. In fact, it makes my heart hammer and I feel really shaky. Now Diet Coke on the other hand...I'm not sure how I'm going to give that up yet. Might have to be a gradual step-down.

I'm on loseit too! (er...haven't logged in for a while...let me know if you join!)

Good luck, you can do it!!

Comment

Well I made it through one day--that's something for me!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

You may be on to something with that. Maybe has something to do with how it's processed from the plant.
              Actually, come to think of it, the pure stevia my mom uses (some liquid form from a health food store) has a bitter aftertaste. I've been using Truvia, which I think is processed differently. That might be it.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I just joined loseit.com !!!!!! I plan to eat & drink what I want tonight, and start tomorrow (I'm a wuss).
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Fruit and tea....my suggestions for natural sweet. Go all of you!!!!
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Just signed up for loseit.com as well (mathjen)...we'll see how it goes!
                    Last edited by GreyhoundsRUs; 12-31-2010, 05:44 PM.
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

because I need all of the accountabilty I can get, I joined loseit.com too. Kris Hanson
                      Kris

Comment

I want and need to make changes too. I want to loose 30 lbs. I signed up for looseit.com today too. Here's to kicking food addiction!
                        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Kris H, I tried adding you but it couldn't find you?

I'm not comfortable with posting my name or email in the public section, so if anyone wants to be my pal on loseit, pm me your email address!

Comment

Originally posted by ides View Post
                            Here's to kicking food addiction!
                            It would be so much easier if we didn't HAVE to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                              It would be so much easier if we didn't HAVE to eat.
                              Yeah. I would have been "fixed" long ago if that was the case. Lol!
                              Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                                Sweet, salty, savory. I'm food's bitch in general. Also, I hate exercising. Bad combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Me too!
                                Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Working...
                                X