Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2012 Autumn Fitness and Wellness Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Autumn Fitness and Wellness Challenge

Please use this thread to post your daily updates of fitness and healthy eating. We are all on different plans, just stick to your plan! The last week of December we'll ask you to total your 1. number of fitness minutes and 2. Number of days eating 'on plan.'

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

I don't know what my plan is. I guess to get back into it I should try to hit the gym 3 times a week... I know from experience that if I jump in too quickly I burn out fast. I could do a yoga class tonight or just spend some time on the elliptical. In terms of eating, I don't have a diet goal since I'm happy with my weight and general intake of nutritious food, but I need to a) keep eating healthy while spending less money on food, and b) come up with quick, healthy meals that will allow me to both cook and go to the gym in the evening. So. I guess that's my plan for now. I'll modify as I go as needed.
    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

10/25
      25 mins Elliptical, 15 mins row machine = 40 mins total. Will update on eating plan closer to bed time. So far so good today!

Comment

10/26 - ran 2.5 miles 34 min 10 sec
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Didn't work out tonight. But the plan is both weekend days
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

10/25 eating didn't go great after dinner
            10/26 eating went very well today. Not perfect but I'm getting back on track
            10/26 20 mins elliptical, 40 mins weight lifting and core work. yeah. that hurts.
            Going back in the morning. Looking for daily gym pass for thanksgiving travel.

Comment

Got sidetracked with migraines and biopsies but going to bar class tomorrow. One hour. No cardio yet

Comment

10/27 eating was a bust due to halloween party
                25 mins elliptical, 15 mins bike, 15 mins row machine.

Comment

I just wanted to say I have been working out at our new planet fitness. It is great! Check it out if it is in ur area, it is cheap!
                  Brandi
                  Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Thirty minutes of Turbo Jam workout tonight with one hour yoga tomorrow. Oh Ruffles, I hate you.

Comment

10/29
                      25 mins elliptical, 15 row machine
                      So far eating is going well today!

Comment

10/30 2.01 miles in 27 minutes
                        Veronica

Comment

Awesome job v!
                          Brandi

Comment

Thanks!
                            Veronica

Comment

10/30 Overslept and didn't make it to the gym this morning. It felt so very good to be rested today! Eating plan went Very well! I tried really hard because I know I didn't burn that much today. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X