Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2012 Autumn Fitness and Wellness Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/9 30 mins elliptical, 15 mins row machine, 15 mins recumbent bike.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

11/8 90 min. pickleball, 50 min. Spinning, 50 min. Zumba
      11/9 50 min. Spinning, 20 min. Elliptical

Comment

Plan on doing one hour of Turbo Jam DVD tomorrow. Pumpkin ice cream deterred me today

Comment

30 minutes instead. I'm tired!

Comment

30 mins elliptical 11/11

Comment

Worked out for an hour this morning but now I'm eating pumpkin pie. Huh.

Comment

I just ate velvet cheesecake for breakfast. I've worked out once since we've been out of town. This is baaaaad.

Comment

I've been slow getting going but am finally getting up to speed...

Last week sometime (monday?) - 1 hr spin class
                  Sunday 11/18 - 1 hr power vinyasa yoga class
                  Monday 11/19 - 30 min spin class, 1 hr power vinyasa yoga class

Yesterday's yoga instructor focused the entire class on shoulder opening, and I was super tight. Now I'm the bad kind of sore. Not sure if I'm going tonight.
                  Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Hope your shoulders feel better MsSassy! I'm going to force myself to do some cardio tomorrow and Thursday before dinner.

Comment

Blew off Wednesday and Thursday so did half an hour on treadmill/hamster wheel yesterday and one hour of pilates today.

Comment

I admit defeat...I'm waddling away now. Someone gave this boy child a spear or two in there.
                        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Let myself go this week so bar class tomorrow morning. Ugh, hate exercise. Then after it's not too bad.

Comment

Thanksgiving was HORRIBLE. My pants are tight. Going to workout this morning and ate fish while the boys ate yummy Panera Bread bagels.

Comment

I'm so proud of myself! I did two group classes this week! The first one seriously kicked my butt. I took the "low impact" option for today's class. I'm hoping I can keep it up with two classes a week. The kids seem to like the child care. I hate the fact that I have to pay for each class plus pay for child care....despite the fact that my landlord pays the CDD fees....but that's how this neighborhood works. Even the homeowners have to pay. At least the gym is in the neighborhood. My goal is to lose 5-8 pounds....and to tone up all over, but especially my belly.
                              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

week of nov 26 I did a total of 2 hrs 45 mins cardio (elliptical/bike/row machine).
                                12/3 30 mins elliptical 15 mins row, 15 mins bike.

I was brave enough to weigh in today after not doing so for several weeks. I knew I had gained since Halloween. I'm 6lbs up. Hope to make a dent by the end of the month. I'm right there with ya Michelle!!

Comment

Working...
                                X