Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2013 iMSN Boot Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    I heart burpees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought you'd lost your mind til I saw the wink.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
      Are you doing box jumps? I took one look at mine and said no. Too scared still.
      I do some REALLY low "box jumps" by stacking a few rubberized weight plates. It's not high (maybe 6") because I'm really unstable in my ankles. I can still get a good workout and am building strength and stability, though. As my ability increases, so will my box height.

Comment

I just looked up what a burpee is...I think I just peed myself a little.

Comment

Here is what we did at my gym last week

150 sit ups
          100 push-ups
          50 burpees
          300 flutter kicks
          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Another day we did:

3 rounds of

75 star jumps (do a squat then jump up and put your arms and legs out so you look like a star in the air)
            40 reverse lunges
            10 half burpees

That one took me about 30 min
            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
              Oh, burpees can fuck right off. Assholes.
              Yep that about sums up my feelings on them as well.
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Adding something new to the mix next week. A group fitness class lead by my really good friend called the Happy Class! It's a mix of dance (30mins) and yoga 30(mins) with the intent of new and fun body movements increasing all those happy brain juices! I'm excited to do something different and add another workout to the mix.
                Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
                X