Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accountability group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great morning runs in the hills on holiday!

Really boosted by using fitness to explore not race!

(Spot the hands on hips and suck in belly GOTO pose!)
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think I got into better shape on this vacation! My legs feel way stronger and firmer. Guess I only need to walk hills for hours a day? ;P

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Are you home now, [MENTION=4627]ballibeg[/MENTION]? Loved seeing some of your travels via Strava! That is a part of the world I actually never thought to go, but it looks like an amazing place to visit.

R&D, I felt like even my walking tour of DC made me stronger! Amazing what being on your feet all day can do!
        Alison

Comment

• Posted from airport and just hitting the road home. Our first trip out to the Canaries, impressed!
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Beautiful, Ballibeg!

Just finished second week of getting to the gym around 7:30 each morning. Oh my gosh I'm going to bed before DH!! Seriously, 9:15 rolls around and I'm like DON'T TALK TO ME!!! SLLLEEEEEPPP!!!!

I'm feeling good. Pulled away from breads / sugars this week, not entirely but enough that I feel good. Started making green smoothies in the mornings, which my friend in Singapore says will make me "akaline" haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
              Great morning runs in the hills on holiday!

Really boosted by using fitness to explore not race!

(Spot the hands on hips and suck in belly GOTO pose!)
              With wifey? Those are some nice photos!
              Amazing scenery. You're further convincing me to visit Scotland!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              Grace

Comment

• Ran with wifey but on a holiday in the Canary Islands. Scotland would look similar in places but it'd be raining......
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chugging along with half marathon training. Just ran 6 miles for my long run for the week. My eating has been a little out of control lately, so I was up at my weigh in day last week. Hoping to be back on track this week.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                    Chugging along with half marathon training. Just ran 6 miles for my long run for the week. My eating has been a little out of control lately, so I was up at my weigh in day last week. Hoping to be back on track this week.
                    Good job! When is your race? I have a half mid May

Grace

Comment

• Originally posted by gcuthbe1 View Post
                      Good job! When is your race? I have a half mid May
                      Awesome! This will be my first one. Mine is April 16.
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• I'm up drinking coffee and dreading today's long run. I'm 5 weeks from race so it's 10.5 miles. It's my upper back that gets me. It's a beautiful day though, running with friends and the dog so I need to perk up!

Great so many of us doing halves.
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
                          It's a beautiful day though, running with friends and the dog so I need to perk up!.
                          That does make the long ones more bearable! !

Grace

Comment

• Survived! Now trying to raise myself from sofa to get stuff done.....it's proving difficult.....
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yay for y'all working toward your halfs! Are you following a program, LM?

I'm just working on base mileage, so today I walked 15 minutes, jogged 28 minutes, walked 7 or so. The weather keeps cooperating! It was about 45 but just barely overcast when I went out at about 9am.
                              Alison

Comment

• Dropped a log on my foot this morning before running but nailed the first three intervals before pain stopped play.

Starting to feel some speed with 4 weeks to go.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X