Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accountability group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION] that's great you're keeping at it! The weather is such a great motivator!

Run with hubby and puppy went well tonight! Great to see him active!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Grace

Comment

• Wish me luck! Tomorrow I put on a very ill fitting tri suit (bought prior to children) and complete a sprint tri. The other option is an ill fitting swimsuit that causes me to flash people. I'm ready for the swim and run but the bike will be a challenge.

And poor DH will be home with all the kids, sick by increasing degrees from youngest to oldest. I will attempt to get home in time to get the oldest to Sunday school and me to mass and then weeks of night float starts that evening. Gonna be a party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Accountability group

Good luck!!

ETA: And a dash of good luck to J too!
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• Have fun!!!

Grace

Comment

• I woke up to my alarm at 5:30 and said screw it. The baby is still croupy and feverish and was clinging to me and I can't remember the last time I was on a bike not indoors on a trainer. I feel bad about losing the entry fee but that is about it.

Maybe in a few years I'll try again. My life isn't set up for this type of sport right bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• I'm back on Weight Watchers. My weight has slowly crept up all summer to almost 10 lbs higher than my goal weight. I figured I'd get back on track once the kids started school, but I need the structure of logging food again. DH is doing it with me, so that should help.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• You can always join LoseIt with me

You still look awesome--I couldn't tell at all when I saw you last week

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  You can always join LoseIt with me

You still look awesome--I couldn't tell at all when I saw you last week
                  Thank you. And you look fantastic, too!! We can do this!

For now, i'm just logging with weight watchers. I tried doing both that and My Fitness Pal so my Garmin could track it, but it was too much of a hassle to write everything down twice.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• I've been a lot more active, but I haven't been eating much better, so clearly I need to do that too. I really need to lose some of this weight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• I've been running 5 days/week but I keep getting these nagging injuries from pushing the giant stroller. First my hamstring and now my Achilles' tendon. I'm really hoping for some place super flat and safe (away from cars) where C can ride a bike alongside me in TX.
                      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• Y'all are so impressive!

I dropped exercise once grad school started. 😶

I know it's important for my physical and mental well-being, but it's the easiest thing to cut from my schedule. I think I need to start working out at home and building in more walks. Getting to/from the gym or yoga studio is just time I don't want to spend right now. I do walk to/from class a couple times a day and my internship is very walk-heavy, so I'm not a total potato.

Any recommendations for a good YouTube channel? I found Yoga by Adrienne, but am looking for something else.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good job everyone!
                          My dog is keeping me active for most part. I need work to calm down (which it will next week) so I can get to the pool to swim and then I'll be happy with my pregnancy activity level. Pregnancy weight gain is on point. I've always eaten what I want within reason, so luckily I didn't have the let loose and go crazy weight gain. And one of nyc redeeming qualities is the abundance of salads and prepared healthy foods.

Grace

Comment

• Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
                            Y'all are so impressive!

I dropped exercise once grad school started. 😶

I know it's important for my physical and mental well-being, but it's the easiest thing to cut from my schedule. I think I need to start working out at home and building in more walks. Getting to/from the gym or yoga studio is just time I don't want to spend right now. I do walk to/from class a couple times a day and my internship is very walk-heavy, so I'm not a total potato.

Any recommendations for a good YouTube channel? I found Yoga by Adrienne, but am looking for something else.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                            You should write an update post about how school is going!

I used to do Sadie Nardini videos on youtube. She's insane but I like it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I started doing the Tracy Anderson pregnancy workouts (on YouTube) on couple weeks ago, and so far I'm really digging it. They hit the sweet spot for me, where they're just enough of a challenge to keep me motivated. I'll be doing them a lot more if the weather stays as rainy as it has been this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                                I started doing the Tracy Anderson pregnancy workouts (on YouTube) on couple weeks ago, and so far I'm really digging it. They hit the sweet spot for me, where they're just enough of a challenge to keep me motivated. I'll be doing them a lot more if the weather stays as rainy as it has been this month.
                                You're pregnant?!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X