Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's for supper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for supper?

We had a thread like this that was going for awhile that motivated me to keep things new and interesting....let's see if we can start one again (LOL or point me to where it is if it is still going!!).

Tonight we are having honey-glazed chicken breast and drumsticks and a noodle salad made with yogurt, peas, noodles etc.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

potstickers and rice
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

So far...gummy bears and white wine. I haven't worked the rest out yet.

I'm open to suggestions. Is it next week yet? Somebody make it next week.
      -Ladybug

Comment

chicken nuggets with sliced cucumbers, carrots, and green peppers for the kids. with a side of crack...er...i mean ranch.

me: left over pizza.

i save money when dh is on night float. i make two *real* meals a week. sometimes only one. saturday night...usually with night float thursday, leading into friday...add the clinic and not home until 1 or 2....the last thing he can think of is food.
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I don't have a clue but I'm tired of pasta and I'm tired of pizza. I'm thinking about Sally's muffin tin sized meatloaves and new potatoes roasted with garlic and rosemary.

After the Children's Museum, Nikolai and I went to the Rainforest Cafe for a snack (mac and cheese for him, side salad for me so I'm not starving)

Jenn

Comment

Haven't made dinner in a month. DrK is raiding the fridge for whatever is eatable right now. I really do miss cooking but I get sick every time I handle uncooked food.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Thai red curry & rice. Inspired by the "what time do you get up?" thread I made it at 7 am!

Comment

Salad with feta, stuffed peppers, carrots, dried figs tossed in an oil and balsamic vinegar dressing with a side of hummus and pita. Trying to be healthier...let's see how long that lasts. DS had peas and milk!
                Danielle
                Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Lots and lots of Korean food. I'm at my mom's house right now ... YUM.
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by migirl View Post
                    Lots and lots of Korean food. I'm at my mom's house right now ... YUM.
                    SO jealous!!! What are you having?
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I ended up making curried egg salad and I discovered 4 (tiny) ears of corn in the crisper so we had those.

eh, uninspired this week. Tomorrow it's just Nikolai and I for First Thursday so that'll be cheese and crackers and other munchies.

Jenn

Comment

We had enchiladas - they were yummy!
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Panera. I am lame.
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Yum, I like Panera.

I'm making a salmon over broccoli rice thing that was in Real Simple. It is, in fact, real simple.

Comment

It's taco night here!
                              Tara
                              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
                              X