Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Drinky Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh lime, agave nectar, Herradura Silver Tequila, Cointreau.
    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Herradura is one of our favorites too. We used a lot of Gran Gala this summer (for Cointreau) and homemade simple syrup.

Speaking of, an easy twist on the 'rita is to infuse SS with dried lavender and use that as your sweetener. It's so easy and SO delicious.

Comment

That's a great idea!
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Any ideas for non alcoholic fancy drinks? In three weeks I'm spending 5 days at an all inclusive with top shelf liquor and unable to indulge 😔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

MB - Let me know if you want some lavender. We have a metric shit ton of lavender shrubs around our property.

Comment

ST - maybe ask a bartender or hostess what non alch options they have. Some do beer or fake cocktails.

Comment

Drinky Drinks

A lot of places have mocktails, maybe you'll get lucky.

I'm not that creative otherwise. So far I've just had a few virgin bloodies. Then I had ginger beer, lime, and sparkling water. Which I loved.

I've also really enjoyed sparkling cider and sparking water at home... No chance they'll have sparkling cider though.

Last edited by JDAZ11; 04-26-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I hope so! Honestly most of the time I could care less if there is alcohol in my frozen fruity drink.

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I hate coconut drinks :/

But I can probably do on endless daiquiris

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                      MB - Let me know if you want some lavender. We have a metric shit ton of lavender shrubs around our property.
                      Oh my gosh that would be amazing.... Which reminds me.... I still owe you guys 2 dozen cookies... I know what I'm doing when my semester slows down!

Comment

Working...
                      X