Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What have you done today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its my first day with my hours cut back due to my pregnancy related issues. I am taking this time to get the house in order. Today I got to check off the list, clean the fridge out and vacuum the living room. Right now everything takes two to three times as long to do. Three months until baby and 100 things on the list to go. Now off to my afternoon job I go.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
      I've had 3 cups of coffee and looked at the clock a few times and thought, "Wow, I should probably hop in the shower and get to the grocery store," and then went back to drinking coffee and cuddling with kitties.

I have zero ambition today.
      Sounds like an ideal day to me. So far I've managed to get to the gym and take a shower, but I've been sitting on my ass the rest of the time.

Dinner tonight is leftovers. The kids don't get quite as excited about that as I do.

Comment

Today I have managed to take DrBtobe to the hospital (we're down to one car temporarily), eat some breakfast, clean/reorganize/purge old crap the bathroom, and get caught up here. The rest of the day's plans include knitting, cleaning, laundry, and making dinner. Be jealous kids, I'm living the dream today.
        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Cried my stupid eyes out over this commercial: http://www.adweek.com/news/advertisi...bowl-ad-155306
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
            Cried my stupid eyes out over this commercial: http://www.adweek.com/news/advertisi...bowl-ad-155306
            Me too!!!!
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Oh good gawd is that sweet.
              Kris

Comment

Today I have convinced DF to go see his doctor about what looks like an infection in his eye, huge achievement! (Why won't doctors see doctors themselves?). I then went to donate blood, went to my favourite used book store and now I am having some lunch before I have to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by kandt View Post
                  Today I have convinced DF to go see his doctor about what looks like an infection in his eye, huge achievement! (Why won't doctors see doctors themselves?). I then went to donate blood, went to my favourite used book store and now I am having some lunch before I have to go to work.
                  Sounds like a good day!

Comment

I don't understand it, either. Med peeps are the worst patients, least compliant, and do the EXACT things that drive them BSC from patients.

Comment

Hours and hours of Disney Jr TV. K2 is turning into a couch potato and I'm bored silly. We skipped his music class today because I can't drive yet. I'm tired and sore anyway. The helper comes at 1 to get us to preschool pick up and she is staying for the afternoon. I don't have anything on the agenda except more TV. This is actually the first day I've stayed home since we were discharged from the hospital. I know that I need the rest but I'm climbing the walls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                        Its my first day with my hours cut back due to my pregnancy related issues. I am taking this time to get the house in order. Today I got to check off the list, clean the fridge out and vacuum the living room. Right now everything takes two to three times as long to do. Three months until baby and 100 things on the list to go. Now off to my afternoon job I go.
                        I missed this. What pregnancy related issues? Everything ok?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I got the kids off to school. Ate breakfast in bed with the baby watching Disney Jr. while making lists and meal planning. Then I worked out in my basement, headed to Costco and the grocery store. DD1.5 is now napping and I am procrastinating from unloading all the groceries by eating lunch and surfing the web.
                          Needs

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                            I don't understand it, either. Med peeps are the worst patients, least compliant, and do the EXACT things that drive them BSC from patients.
                            Yes exactly! The stuff the doctor gave him seems to have done the job though so all is well, he says he will go again!

Comment

Normal day. Woke up and caught up on emails, practiced for rehearsal, exercised on bike trainer, ran out to the suburbs to teach, taught, practiced, drove to another suburb for rehearsal, practiced, went to rehearsal, came home. DH talked about date night and then was already asleep by the time I got home. I had caffeine in the afternoon for the first time in probably over a year so god knows when I'll get to sleep.

Comment

Today I have had a day off work. I've cleaned the house, been to the shops to get things for dinner, wrote some letters and postcards (I penpal and participate in Postcrossing) and now I'm going to cook Macaroni cheese for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X