Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Super Easy Indian Chicken

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jodi,
    That is a very good friend!
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Entropy
      Proof that there are angels among us and the best of those angels cook Indian food.

Jodi
      Am I reading that she was a white chick married to an Indian (as I am?) I feel like we need our own support group.

I'll buy into your theory about the 'best angels' only if we make it be those of us who cook it for whom it is not native. Not that I don't want my MIL counted in there or anything .... :!

Naw - thanks. If you lived near me, I'd bring you some!

Comment

My mom and dad made this over the weekend and LOVED it. My mom said it was a bit too spicy for her, but she added a dollup of sour cream to it at the end and it seemed to be ok for her!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It's officially crocking!!!

Comment

Drum roll please............................................ ......................................

I officially HAVE AN INDIAN RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I got the official headnod from DH, and he said he liked it I asked him, now do I finally have an Indian recipe and he grinned, yep after all those attempts, - thanks hun. Sooooo now I have to try to potato recipe next! I have to say, I can't believe this worked. Warning to those who haven't tried this yet, if you taste it w/out the cream in it, your tongue will be on FIRE

What I did a little differant, was use chicken breasts, and cilantro cubes from TJ as I was out of fresh stuff, it was fab Can't wait to try the left overs!

Comment

my work here is done.

Comment

OK JennP, I am mostly a lurker these days but HAD to respond. I have been telling dh about this recipe for weeks and he finally had some time home with us tonight so we made this recipe. LOVED LOVED it. I took a sample over to a dear friends house and she just called to ask for the recipe and freak out over how good it is. Thanks so much for posting this. We will make it all the time now! :yum:

Comment

you guys make me feel so good!

Comment

There are a lot of happy bellies out there thanks to you!

:star:

Comment

We are making it again this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
                        We are making it again this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        DITTO!!!

Comment

you guys are freaking hillarious! i haven't made it since i originally posted the recipe.

i'm so glad you love it.

Comment

Doh! I just sat in the grocery store parking lot for 15 minutes with a stack of magazines and a cookbook making a list. I could have made this! Next week.

Comment

Alright...I'm making it this week too!
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I won't even tell you guys how many times I have made this dish.

Comment

Working...
                                X