Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dracula (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm with you on the depiction of Renfield's character. I like the twist in the character that still shows his loyalty by displaying it though an articulate educated man. It projects a calculated risk taker. Instead of the kind of loyalty that comes from insanity depicted in the original Renfield with his allegiances to darkness.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

How do you feel about the accent? I'm finding it to be gradually more distracting. At first I thought it was because everyone else was British but Renfield's isn't so glaringly obvious. Then again, maybe because Dracula is more out there and projecting a certain bombastic image..?

Comment

It doesn't bother me but I do enjoy the scenes when Dracula is himself speaking in his native tongue rather than when he's Grayson. Much more appeal that way. I thought the way he and Renfield met incorporating the wild west was very fitting for the accent. Dracula is a bad ass!
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Me too! That scene was great...and when Renfield starts laughing because he knows the fate of those who tortured him? Uh oh.

Comment

It sounded like, "Mwah haha!"
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Are you still watching Curegirl? It's finally turning into he traditional roles of the characters. I've read the series might be cancelled.
              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

I'm still watching. I haven't seen the last one or two episodes though.
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

What do you think of the series scrub-jay? I think it's gotten more interesting as it goes along but I can see with the ratings how it's not doing as well as they'd hoped it would. The series finale promises to be good. I see on hulu you can still catch the latest Dracula episodes if you missed them, LINK.
                  PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

I'm still watching and it would be a shame for it to get cancelled when the characters are starting to really move along. NBC doesn't seem to publicize it at all so I wonder if most people even realize it's still on?

Comment

I really hope it comes back because the finale was good!

Comment

Wow! I'll second that Curegirl! The Dracula finale was AWESOME!
                        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

No spoilers!! I haven't seen the finale yet. To answer your question Cinderella, I'm still watching, but some episodes are better than others for sure. Looking forward to this finale.

Comment

SJ let us know when you're caught up so we can dish!

Comment

Okay, watched it. Yikes. Was I the last hold out?

Comment

What did you think, SJ? And I think it's just we three in the Dracula boat

Comment

Working...
                                X