Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accomplishment for Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accomplishment for Today

A discussion about how doing one thing daily that cannot be undone affects morale got me thinking of starting this thread. Sort of like the "today" thread or "rave" thread but just OUR OWN daily accomplishments however small. Yesterday, mine was cleaning out the fridge and learning a new recipe.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

I'm going to clean off my desk today
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Finished sewing a mei tai for baby dolls. I'll take a picture when I try it on DD.
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Ordered computers for the new EMR.
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Traded some mutual funds.
          Alison

Comment

I worked on my photo album a little. Everything else I did today will be undone, but I had a great time taking the kids to Whole Foods. I love our little adventures!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Scanned 171 books into BooksApp2 so I can keep track of what books I have and what is out on loan! It's all I could manage while drugged up and feeling icky.
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                Scanned 171 books into BooksApp2 so I can keep track of what books I have and what is out on loan! It's all I could manage while drugged up and feeling icky.
                Is this an app for keeping track of your personal library? I might need to check that out.

Today I got a little writing done on my current project and even posted my first chapter to an online critique community. I'm very nervous and excited!
                Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                  Is this an app for keeping track of your personal library? I might need to check that out.

Today I got a little writing done on my current project and even posted my first chapter to an online critique community. I'm very nervous and excited!
                  Yes! I'm putting in all our books -- including homeschool curriculum and med textbooks. I'm up to 200.
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Made the final payment on our car loan.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

That's awesome, MrsK!!! Woo hoo!!!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Ooh, what EMR? That's my area of research.
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
                          Ordered computers for the new EMR.
                          Woohooo. We just did that!!
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

There are at least 3 of us on AthenaHealth
                            Kris

Comment

Finalized the transition OUT of presidency for our resident spouse group Best believe I'm not doing that again!!

Spent "quality time" with DH's grandma via FaceTime - it's actually fun for everyone now!
                              Jen
                              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                              X