Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

And the Emmy goes to.... the iMSN crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me: Well, my DEAR husband told me that my needing-a-haircut-hair was making me look a "little Brady Bunch." Which character? I don't really give a *$^# because there is no Brady Bunch haircut I would be too happy about.
    When my hair was really long, I heard I looked like Melissa Gilbert (probably the whole Nellie - Little House on the Prairie crap even though she played Laura). Later with chin length hair, flattering comparison to Neve Campbell. With short hair, apparently like a Brady Bunch brother.

DH: He got a lot of comparisons to the guy who played Clark on "Lois and Clark". I can't think of a more recent one....Sometimes his geriatrics patients have told him he looks like a teenager.

Comment

I think I'd have to be played by Rosie O'Donnell (there's always one funny/chubby girl on a show), as for dh ..... it's hard to find Indian actors on TV these days. There's the little guy on "Crossing Jordan" but dh doesn't look a think like him!

Comment

That's wierd - there have got to be some other Indian actors on TV! Let me think....
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Naveen Andrews on Lost?
          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

talk about unflattering comparisons:
            The only time I've been compared is somebody who said I remind them of Steven Wright.
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

I just found this thread! How funny!

Me....the girl that plays Susan on ER....Sherri Stringfield? (but without the smoker's voice)
              DH....a cross between Anthony Edwards (with hair, though) and Jim Carrey

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
              X