Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poky View Post
    Yum! You're not planning to move to the PNW any time soon, are you? Or maybe give lessons?
    Sorry... but what is PNW? might be hard but I can always give tips and recommendations when it comes baking

Christmas in July is always fun!!!
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

PNW = Pacific NW. There are several of us (myself included) in the NW.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
        PDX representing!
        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
          Who knows!!!! I've been moving her after year so at this point I'm not crossing anything out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post
            Who knows!!!! I've been moving her after year so at this point I'm not crossing anything out!!
            Well, if you do end up here, there are a handful of us scattered from north of Seattle to south of Portland! (I'm not there yet, but will be in 5 months or so).
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
              All of a sudden I'm thinking we might need a Christmas in July cookie exchange??
              Seriously, Christmas is just too busy a time for me... I would love to do a summer exchange, I would actually have time to participate!

Now I am hungry for cookies!

Wife of a PGY-5
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Sounds like you're used to moving! I imagine you'll move again for residency!

You've come to a good place!

Wife of a PGY-5
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Thank you!!! I definitely am but want a place I'll stay for longer than a year for sure. Hubby doesn't deal so much with the moving part so much because he has enough on his plate. Not good for the pockets and with a new baby last year it was a lot more stuff to pack and move.

Comment

Belated welcome to the forums! After reading through this thread I'm now seriously considering cookies for breakfast... *omnomnom*
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Welcome!
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome to the group!
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes!!

PGY... Does that mean Post Grad Year?

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post
                            Thank you for the warm welcomes!!

PGY... Does that mean Post Grad Year?
                            Yes; it's a way to avoid the confusion of "intern year" "transitional year", etc. PGY is always "how many years of training post-med-school" you are.
                            Sandy
                            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                              Yes; it's a way to avoid the confusion of "intern year" "transitional year", etc. PGY is always "how many years of training post-med-school" you are.
                              Cool... Totally wishing we were there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X