Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

British Royalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alison View Post
    The Windsors are GERMANS! There is very little that is British about them, other than the surname they made up for themselves!
    I think you could say this for a lot of people way back in the early 1900's. Everyone migrated somewhere, I'm an American through and through but my ancestry is irish and german and who knows what else. That's like saying my family, or any other family, isn't American unless they are Native American.

I too hope that Kate has no fertility issues, I wonder as thin as she looks. I hope they have a happy family but you're never going to keep everything private when you have their status regardless of what photography rules there are or not.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Alison, I agree, Masako was so accomplished and it's such a shame that she was never allowed to do anything productive for her country
      At least her husband seems very loving and supportive and her daughter seems to adore her also. It's too bad his brother had a son because they were on their way to changing succession laws for Princess Aiko.

Comment

I agree that it's dumb that she was walking around topless but I do think you should have a right to privacy in a backyard from photos taken 7 football fields away. That's wrong. And it should be wrong regardless of what the picture was of.

I shudder to think that any kids they have will be constantly stalked.
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

That's not right
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I agree it's not right. It appears they're going to make an example of the French paper and file a criminal complaint against the photographer. They can't go after everyone though to stop the spread of the photos. Many people think after their tour is over they should make a public statement to the press saying that this really hurt them, ect. I wonder what will end up happening. Catherine feels humiliated by it and Prince William is worried about his wife and doesn't want it to get like what happened with his mother Diana.
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
            X