Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

female chauvinist pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go, Tracy!

http://www.crochetmycrotch.com/

Comment

Omygosh Nellie, the fun fur MAKES the crocheted vulva! Wow!
      Alison

Comment

HOLY COW!!! I wonder how many "muff ear muffs" she has sold.

Comment

I'm totally grossed out!

umm...Nellie...start with a potholder, eh?

kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

OMG...the coin purse makes me want to throw up.....that is just...weird.

Comment

At least there isn't a ping pong ball cozy. :!

Comment

I have been cracking up all day. I've sent the links to the vulva and the uterus to everyone I know.

LOVE 'EM!!!

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by jakebenellasmommy
                  OMG! I now know what I am getting my country-club going, junior leaguer, $400 pair of shoe wearer, wanna-be-a-dawkters wife, has everything, future SIL for our $20 Christmas gift exchange!

Oh, good. I'm glad I could help you with your Christmas shopping. I think a friend of mine would get a real kick out of these so I might give her the coin purse for Christmas.

Comment

You'll have to let us know how THAT turns out!

kris

Comment

Originally posted by Arborea
                      I haven't shopped at VS since I got properly measured for a bra. They always had me at a 36 C. . Turns out I am a 34DD and VS has jack for the (saggy baggy)full boobed.
                      I haven't shopped at VS for bras in a very long time. I do miss one thing about Seattle- Nordstroms, and specialty maternity/nursing boutiques. They had an awesome selection of bras, and if they didn't have the size you need- ie- when I am pregnant I get to wierd hard to find sizes, they will try and order it for you or have a seamstress custom fit a larger bra to your size. We have Dillards but they don't offer that service.

Crystal

Comment

If you're in Richmond, VA Beach or DC they all have Nordstroms.

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
                          the internet is an amazing thing. i guess there truly is a place for everyone's special talents!

Person #1: Do you have any hobbies?
                          Person #2: Oh yes! I crochet vulvas into ear muffs, purses, tampon holders, etc. and sell them on the internet.
                          Person #1: Fantastic! Why just the other day I was thinking to myself "Why is it I can't cover my ears with an anatomically correct representation of my vulva?"

Comment

That was me that posted....I am in Boise. If I have time I am going to take Nellie up on her offer for the name for the specialty maternity store in Portland. I am going to be out there next weekend.

Crystal
                            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by j3qpatel
                              Originally posted by nmh
                              the internet is an amazing thing. i guess there truly is a place for everyone's special talents!

Person #1: Do you have any hobbies?
                              Person #2: Oh yes! I crochet vulvas into ear muffs, purses, tampon holders, etc. and sell them on the internet.
                              Person #1: Fantastic! Why just the other day I was thinking to myself "Why is it I can't cover my ears with an anatomically correct representation of my vulva?"
                              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

OMG, those are hysterical!!! Quite reasonably priced I might add!
                                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X